Lovepedal Vibe back in stock. and MXR re releases the M-117

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited April 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
If anyone is interested. http://www.lovepedal.com If you get mine and I have to wait again, I'll verbally assault you to myself.

The Flanger. (Van Halen Change etc.) the MXR M-117 black sqare box is being re released.

why oh why did I not buy that original for 50 bucks and sell it on ebay.....
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i bought a vox mccoy last night so your vibe is safe from me for a while.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    i bought a vox mccoy last night so your vibe is safe from me for a while.

I wish they were called something different. There's something kind of gross about grown men talking about vibes. For instance you can see how this could be misconstrued.

"Yeah man, I run my super hard on into my magic boy vibe then I've got a super duper two in one after that and a couple of big muff pie's in a trainwreck. It's awesome.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I wish they were called something different. There's something kind of gross about grown men talking about vibes. For instance you can see how this could be misconstrued.

"Yeah man, I run my super hard on into my magic boy vibe then I've got a super duper two in one after that and a couple of big muff pie's in a trainwreck. It's awesome.

don't forget the fuzz probe. think warm thoughts, boy, cause this is mighty cold.
    exhausted wrote:
    don't forget the fuzz probe. think warm thoughts, boy, cause this is mighty cold.

indeed, that's pretty scary considering it's got a copper plate wired to the "stab" knob.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Glad to see you are finally getting one :)
    Sean posted some cool stuff, that Silicon Fuzz looks nice and is priced right.
    I spent way too much cash this month, and I am the winning bidder of a Way Huge Aqua Puss (the last one built). Hopefully, someone out bids me LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    Glad to see you are finally getting one :)
    Sean posted some cool stuff, that Silicon Fuzz looks nice and is priced right.
    I spent way too much cash this month, and I am the winning bidder of a Way Huge Aqua Puss (the last one built). Hopefully, someone out bids me LOL

when you posted your pedals I was about to say wow, not a bad way to spend $2500 bucks but now it's 3+ with the AP. Good luck it's cool.

I wish George would start making them again but he is doing a great job at L6.

How's the new vette. I think I'm going to rent a Lotus Elise for a couple of days to try it out, but the new vehicle will likely be a new Tacoma because it's just more practical.

That Elise is nothing but a race car, certainly not a daily driver.

everything sean has posted has been cool and organic, it's just a matter of getting one.

I love the COT 50 too.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    when you posted your pedals I was about to say wow, not a bad way to spend $2500 bucks but now it's 3+ with the AP. Good luck it's cool.

I wish George would start making them again but he is doing a great job at L6.

How's the new vette. I think I'm going to rent a Lotus Elise for a couple of days to try it out, but the new vehicle will likely be a new Tacoma because it's just more practical.

That Elise is nothing but a race car, certainly not a daily driver.

everything sean has posted has been cool and organic, it's just a matter of getting one.

I love the COT 50 too.

Yeah, way to make me want to puke :)
    They are all great pedals, some will stay, some will go. I want to get the AP only to support the tsunami relief effort. There are better Analog delays, and 3 coming to the market soon. I will kick myself if Bjorn, Or Analogman release theirs in the next month. With the new amp I am not sure what I will really want to keep. The fuzz factory is definitly gone, and I will sell the Red Witch as well.
    The new Z06 wont be out for a while yet. My deposit is down and hopefully they will deliver before September. I am still driving the M3. I did just trade in the X5 for a new 530i, nice car once you get past the odd looks, fruity i-drive and gay interior, but my wife is driving it LOL.
    Pac if there is one Lovepedal to buy it is the COt, you will never regret it. I want a 2nd one.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    yeah, the keeley Rat is gone, I need the money for the vibe. So it's for sale if anyone want's it.

I love the versatility of the keeley BD2 but damn, that COT is nice too.

You won't lose money on the stuff you bought. I almost can't believe you didn't go with a TTE from fulltone.

If you keep the AP in good shape though it will only continue to go astronomical.

How do you like the SBEQ?
    speaking of way huge: i'm trying to decide whether to sell some organs and buy a foot pig that on the 'bay right now.

but i won't.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41415&item=7317546408&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

EX and Telesonic, clone that and retire early :D.

speaking of organs, my dad found a 1950's Hammond Organ with Leslie cabinet I can probably have for free. It probably needs some work, but damn. a real leslie cabinet and a real organ.....for free. Sweet.

I'd love to have a Red Llama, but not for 600 bones.
    yeah, I lost the cool stuff that barber did. I would have liked to have the octron too.

I lost the Cusack Screamer fuzzes too but at least I boosted the contribution.

Ex, that thing is freaking sweet. It would be worth selling the ones we have, but I think they will probably get 500 for it. still I can only imagine the tone is improved and the cosmetics are just sweet.
    yeah, it's just pipedream. very nice though.
    exhausted wrote:

it's already 11 bucks........

geez. Jeorge aparently loaded that stuff with crack.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah, the keeley Rat is gone, I need the money for the vibe. So it's for sale if anyone want's it.

I love the versatility of the keeley BD2 but damn, that COT is nice too.

You won't lose money on the stuff you bought. I almost can't believe you didn't go with a TTE from fulltone.

If you keep the AP in good shape though it will only continue to go astronomical.

How do you like the SBEQ?

The AP will break 1500, no way I am going to get it. The Snorkler is cool too.
    TTE would be a great thing to buy, but after the amp I am going to save my duckets for another guitar. I would love a 40's 000-18 Martin, or if I can find a pre 99 Les Paul historic I would probably go with that first.
    The SBEQ is really poorly advertised, its a boost, its an eq, its a well I dunno a Bjorn magic box. I like it last in my chain, be pushed by the HB or Eternity. I think it sounds great with the Cot as well. It adds a shimmer to the notes, you can also get it to add a nice overdrive as well. Its nothing sexy, but it makes anything going into sounds better.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Pacomc79 wrote:
    it's already 11 bucks........

geez. Jeorge aparently loaded that stuff with crack.

It is one cool mug!
    Be paitent, there is a rumor going around that John Mayer has been buying up all the Way Huge stuff. There are off weeks on Ebay where some pedals go for cheap, next week back up to ridiculous prices.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

curse you john mayer!!!!!!!!
    so what does mr huge actually do at line 6? i assume he's in the development side of the effect modelling portion of the software.

all i know is that bubble echo should be bottled and sold as an elixir.
    exhausted wrote:
    so what does mr huge actually do at line 6? i assume he's in the development side of the effect modelling portion of the software.

all i know is that bubble echo should be bottled and sold as an elixir.
    Jeorge Tripps was/is 'Mr. Huge' as in Way Huge electronics and made the Way Huge line of pedals...........then closed up the Way Huge shop and went to Line 6 where he is now Senior Product Manager.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

essentially he went from making a decent living to making boocoodles of cash to do what he liked to do, only now the majority of the final product is making digital stuff that's flexible enough to make analog tones.

The work they did for the Edge building a distortion modeller pro was pretty impressive.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    essentially he went from making a decent living to making boocoodles of cash to do what he liked to do, only now the majority of the final product is making digital stuff that's flexible enough to make analog tones.

The work they did for the Edge building a distortion modeller pro was pretty impressive.
    Yeah it is nice isnt it, and if he ever needs cash, he go into his stash and feed on the ebay nutbags :)
    I heard the Edge is using a bunch of old Way huge pedals on tour, I will let you know May 17th :))
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?