The Shannon Phaser.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Telesonic/Eric is taking orders again, http://www.shannon-effects.com

several of you have the OD's and know how good they are

I noticed the new improved Phaser is ready for purchase now for those that were interested.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i'm thinking about it. the phase 90-style is my phase (sold my small stone) and this thing looks awesome feature wise.

just need to decide if i really want any more pedals at all or whether my reissue phase90 will be enough to keep me happy. and i listened to all those ernie/zero clips last night too.

and now a nifty 335 has made itself apparent. fuck. hell damn fart.

i almost wish i could disconnect my internet sometimes.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    I will have to grab one for sure!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    i'm thinking about it. the phase 90-style is my phase (sold my small stone) and this thing looks awesome feature wise.

just need to decide if i really want any more pedals at all or whether my reissue phase90 will be enough to keep me happy. and i listened to all those ernie/zero clips last night too.

and now a nifty 335 has made itself apparent. fuck. hell damn fart.

i almost wish i could disconnect my internet sometimes.

did you see where he matched the JFET's? That certainly will make it more accurate and impart smoothness that the RI's won't match. Obviously the construction is better.

The color knob alone is worth it.

I think this is one of those can't miss things if you dig phase, at least to check out you know.

I'm a little to damned diciplined for my own good I guess.

I've been so busy at night, I haven't had a chance to order from Nash yet. I don't use phase much and didn't when I had one but this, looks like a winner indeed.

If it gets any buzz at all, I'm predicting instant classic.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    hey paco! thanks for the plug. i've just about got everything up and running. sound clips are the big thing that I need right now, but MIG is working on them for me. he's also making clips for the uniphase. he loves the uniphase and is going to hang on to it. I know you were looking for a vibe pedal, paco. interested?

damn, i noticed some of the graphics on the site weren't uploaded correctly.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
    oh, i know it'll be far superior.

i'm just really trying to get off the gear habit but it's so hard. you'd think me selling so much would have done it but apparently not.
    Telesonic wrote:
    hey paco! thanks for the plug. i've just about got everything up and running. sound clips are the big thing that I need right now, but MIG is working on them for me. he's also making clips for the uniphase. he loves the uniphase and is going to hang on to it. I know you were looking for a vibe pedal, paco. interested?

damn, i noticed some of the graphics on the site weren't uploaded correctly.

yeah, I'm very interested in the Uniphase.
  • who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    Without a doubt, I want one!!

I have the orange one, the blue one, now I need a red pedal.

The Uniphase sounds like it'll be great, too.

Eric, your overdrive and the compressor are outstanding!! They're the only ones I have in my chain right now. I'm going to construct a board of nothing but Shannon Pedals, as they come out!
    :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

I like the paint job alot. I love the logo and glad he kept the same look.

What will be the difference between uniphase and phaser?
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
    at the core of it, the values of some of the capacitors can be changed to create a more univibe sound out of the circuit. however, i'm eric has done a lot more than that to refine the character of it.
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    The UniPhase is one hell of a pedal... it's a combination vibe/trem/phase with a hell of a lot of character. Probably one of the more accurate rotating speaker sims I've ever heard. Soundclips are coming (I'm trying to chase down a Strat and I need my Vibro Champ for some of it). The Phaser is a great unit, similar sound to the Phase 90 but with much more control. The volume controls on both pedals are great features (and I'd bet they'd work as a clean boost :p).

I won't be keeping the Phaser, my Phase 90 already does what I need, but I would never let a pedal as cool as the UniPhase go... it's gonna stay with me for a long, long time. Maybe when I'm rich and famous, you'll hear my UniPhase on some multi-platinum albums (that I engineered, not played on).
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
    The UniPhase is one hell of a pedal... it's a combination vibe/trem/phase with a hell of a lot of character. Probably one of the more accurate rotating speaker sims I've ever heard. Soundclips are coming (I'm trying to chase down a Strat and I need my Vibro Champ for some of it). The Phaser is a great unit, similar sound to the Phase 90 but with much more control. The volume controls on both pedals are great features (and I'd bet they'd work as a clean boost :P).

I won't be keeping the Phaser, my Phase 90 already does what I need, but I would never let a pedal as cool as the UniPhase go... it's gonna stay with me for a long, long time. Maybe when I'm rich and famous, you'll hear my UniPhase on some multi-platinum albums (that I engineered, not played on).

That is precisely what I'm looking for MIG.