Pro Tools Abusers.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
YOU NEED THIS.

http://aes.harmony-central.com/119AES/Content/Neyrinck/PR/SoundCode-for-DD.html

Imagine your modulations in digital 5.1
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    yeah, but imagining my voice in 5.1 just killed it for me.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    yeah, but imagining my voice in 5.1 just killed it for me.

meh, a little harmoniser a little compression and reverb.....hey, it worked for mommy Spears.

this is essentially a Flaming Lips "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" paint by numbers. Kick ass.

your first cover..... Number 9 Number 9 Number 9......................
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    the new mbox is out. has midi now which is nice.

i don't think it's worth me buying but i will bump up to LE 7.0.
    exhausted wrote:
    the new mbox is out. has midi now which is nice.

i don't think it's worth me buying but i will bump up to LE 7.0.

yeah, the software upgrade is probably a good idea, but I don't know about a new MBOX yet I don't know that this one is that much better than the last version.
    the MIDI connections primarily.

but, thanks to USB, it's not an issue for me.

the upgrade package is still sitting at 6.9.2. i wonder when it will go to 7 which is shipping now.

mind you, the added features are probably way beyond my skill with it anyway. theoretically, i'm set until either the mbox or the computer dies.
    exhausted wrote:
    the MIDI connections primarily.

but, thanks to USB, it's not an issue for me.

the upgrade package is still sitting at 6.9.2. i wonder when it will go to 7 which is shipping now.

mind you, the added features are probably way beyond my skill with it anyway. theoretically, i'm set until either the mbox or the computer dies.

it's all just messing with it until you get what you want anyway.