Oscar Schmitt to offer Greg Snell line of Acoustics!

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited July 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:

Jesus Fish inlay is an option I take it?
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    a pox on your pinkies.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    a pox on your pinkies.

ahhh. I thought you'd like it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    i didn't' like it as much as i like the tweakfuzz.
    exhausted wrote:
    i didn't' like it as much as i like the tweakfuzz.

really? do tell your eminence.

How cool is it?
    it's zippery like a fuzz factory but controllable and more musical. it actually has a gain range. with the right effects after it, it can be kinda synthy too.

give one a try. they're fun.
    exhausted wrote:
    it's zippery like a fuzz factory but controllable and more musical. it actually has a gain range. with the right effects after it, it can be kinda synthy too.

give one a try. they're fun.

99 bucks, you really can't beat the price. after the fire sale, I'll check one out. I can actually get that one at GC, potentially at the nice price.
    i'm sure the afro is far superior due to the Ge transistor but the tweak is still nice. it has character.
    exhausted wrote:
    i'm sure the afro is far superior due to the Ge transistor but the tweak is still nice. it has character.

ah, a project for GC pedals.

AC128's are pretty cheap and easy to come by an OC44 or 81 Mullard should sound cool and NKT 275 if a good one could be found.

The afro is just to damned expensive.