Hey Amy! How did your BF like the SG?

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Inquiring minds want to know.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cltaylor12cltaylor12 Posts: 125
    ~ BUMP ~

*lurks to see response*

;)
  • who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    I heard it sounds great, but don't let ME be the judge. I'll step out and you can all make fun of it amongst yourselves! They've had it for a couple of weeks now.

I know it sounded great when it left my house! ;)
    Those Duncans sounded great in it. I wired it so they could split the coils, but didn't do anything too fancy. I'll let electronic genius Telesonic do that if she wants to alter the switching or phasing,,,, I never use all that complicated switching anymore. I'm a simple man!

So Amy, it's ok to lie and say that the guitar sounds great! :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

speaking of telesonic and the new shannon phaser, I went to the website, and he's taking orders.

looks really cool. Tons of great sounds in that box.

http://www.shannon-effects.com

no word on whether or not E plans to market it as a volume boost. ha ha.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    Wait, so you're giving the SG to Jon, Amy? Not giving up the epi les paul, huh? The LP does rock, as I know from experience now. It was great seeing you guys again at the Evenflow show. Jon did a great job filling in for Kurt.

Hey Bob! Genius, huh? I don't know if I'd go that far. How about skilled in electronics?
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • Uh oh!
    Is Who's_pearljam? wiring again?

You better watch out! He did one of mine once, and I swear, sparks flew out of that thing!

That WAS in the 70's though. He may have learned more by now! ;)

I'm at his new house now. It's the first I've seen it. It's very nice, and it looks like the history of unfinished guitars! :D

Actually, he's a kickass guitar tech, and he can play the hell out of them, too. He should be playing more now! Don't lose your touch, bro!!

I bet it's a rocking guitar! Good luck with it.
    Gone To California
  • who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    Uh oh!
    Is Who's_pearljam? wiring again?

I'm at his new house now. It's the first I've seen it. It's very nice, and it looks like the history of unfinished guitars! :D

:mad:

The price of your room just went up to $135 bucks per night. And YOU pay tolls on the bridge today! :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart