Things I learned over the weekend.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited May 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Roccaforte amps are the real deal.

Analogman's new Sun Lion is AWESOME.

So is the Beano Boost and the Sweet sound mojovibe, all on Marc Ford's PB.

Marc Ford is one hell of a guitar player.

Oh and Rich Robinson's Harry Joyce rig sounds pretty damn good too.

man do those guys have some great gear.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Analog_Man/Sunlion_Fuzz_Booster-01.html
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• the unseenthe unseen Posts: 372
    which crowes show did you see?
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    the unseen wrote:
    which crowes show did you see?

The Saturday Night show.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • the unseenthe unseen Posts: 372
    cool,thanks.

i ordered all those atl shows,thinking i'd get the best variety of setlists.

i'm looking forward to checking out your show.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    the unseen wrote:
    cool,thanks.

i ordered all those atl shows,thinking i'd get the best variety of setlists.

i'm looking forward to checking out your show.

It was a solid show. They closed with 2 from the Stones. I doubt it was the best one they've played but it was solid, the guitar sound was perfect, but as always at the Tabernacle the lack of sound reinforcement especially across the middle mid way up really gets the vocals lost in the mix. There's too much room verb. The CD's should sound great though off the board.