Winter NAMM pics from Musictoyz.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.musictoyz.com/NAMM2006.php

check out the burst finished Mad Prof!!! from BJ and co.

WOW!!! Jason...might be time to trade the Germino and take the hit for a matching mad prof no? :D

Just stirring the pot.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    3 new zvex pedals too. including one vexter model.
    http://www.fdiskc.com/syn/namm/2006/zvex_1.jpg

the foxx fuzz wah would probably be lots of fun.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    yeah seriously. Box of Rox. Fuzz Wah. Good times. After I sell everything I'll be on a pedal spree.

I'd love to see someone attach a phaser to an octave fuzz and make it treadle controlled.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pac you ruined my surprise :)
    The NAMM Mad Prof is a 21K one of a kind that is available now. It comes with a Rukangous guitar (sp?) the amp is enclosed in cedar and the cab is done with copper wire basket weaving. Crazy huh?
    I am working out details now on the regular one, Bjorn is like family LOL.

I don't think there was anything else to mention from the show though. Some cool EH stuff, and some new spec's on the LP VOS LOL hahahahha.

Germino has a new site up any day now.
    Proanalog as well.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    Pac you ruined my surprise :)
    The NAMM Mad Prof is a 21K one of a kind that is available now. It comes with a Rukangous guitar (sp?) the amp is enclosed in cedar and the cab is done with copper wire basket weaving. Crazy huh?
    I am working out details now on the regular one, Bjorn is like family LOL.

I don't think there was anything else to mention from the show though. Some cool EH stuff, and some new spec's on the LP VOS LOL hahahahha.

Germino has a new site up any day now.
    Proanalog as well.

Wow. I think I've seen the Rukangous too. Perfect match. It just seems like anythign I've seen before or an Idea of such, eventually Bjorn and co come out with something mind blowing. Ben needs to let Mikey check out his Mad Prof.

I just thought it would look awesome with your bursts.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Wow. I think I've seen the Rukangous too. Perfect match. It just seems like anythign I've seen before or an Idea of such, eventually Bjorn and co come out with something mind blowing. Ben needs to let Mikey check out his Mad Prof.

I just thought it would look awesome with your bursts.

Come on down man :)
    Thats 21k package is beyond tits, but for 21k I am buying a Gold Top LOL.
    Bjorn has a new pedal out a midrange humper. It is not going to be advertised really, but you might see it pop up.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    JofZ wrote:
    Come on down man :)
    Thats 21k package is beyond tits, but for 21k I am buying a Gold Top LOL.
    Bjorn has a new pedal out a midrange humper. It is not going to be advertised really, but you might see it pop up.

somewhere along the lines of a Tone Leper?
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    somewhere along the lines of a Tone Leper?

Honeybee Humper, it matches with the HB and SBEQ.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    Honeybee Humper, it matches with the HB and SBEQ.

should be freaking awesome with a matchless.