I'm not usually high on them but check out the specs on these ESP's

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited July 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Earvana nuts, Sperzel lockers, Seymour Duncan 59 and JB's EMG 81's Ebony FB's, tone pros....

http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM05/Content/ESP/PR/LTD-EC-1000VB-EC-1000VHB.html

damn good guitars for the money, I wish I could get into the style.

Gibson is getting their ass handed too them in value for the money by Schecter and ESP. Too bad the market won't ever reflect that.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Earvana nuts, Sperzel lockers, Seymour Duncan 59 and JB's EMG 81's Ebony FB's, tone pros....

http://namm.harmony-central.com/SNAMM05/Content/ESP/PR/LTD-EC-1000VB-EC-1000VHB.html

damn good guitars for the money, I wish I could get into the style.

Gibson is getting their ass handed too them in value for the money by Schecter and ESP. Too bad the market won't ever reflect that.

T- Minus 10-9-8 Lawsuit LOL
    You know it is only a matter of time that Gibby sues them, but assuming it is a good finished axe it will sell like hot cakes. I like the black finish best.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    T- Minus 10-9-8 Lawsuit LOL
    You know it is only a matter of time that Gibby sues them, but assuming it is a good finished axe it will sell like hot cakes. I like the black finish best.

They actually have been selling the ESP versions for a while now, but yeah, the suit is probably in the works. Funny that ESP gives people more of what they are looking for in a gibson than gibson. Who the hell bought the voodoo's? They should sue themselves. Who have they farmed Buisness Development out to BMW? :D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    They actually have been selling the ESP versions for a while now, but yeah, the suit is probably in the works. Funny that ESP gives people more of what they are looking for in a gibson than gibson. Who the hell bought the voodoo's? They should sue themselves. Who have they farmed Buisness Development out to BMW? :D
    hahahaha, well you know someone has to be agreeing with them on their marketing decisions. I think it is safe to say they went to the wrong population cross section for answers to their questions.
    Ummm, no we don't want a 6 speed in our sports cars, just toss in 18 cup holders and make em hold the 64 quart Big gulp while your at it LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    hahahaha, well you know someone has to be agreeing with them on their marketing decisions. I think it is safe to say they went to the wrong population cross section for answers to their questions.
    Ummm, no we don't want a 6 speed in our sports cars, just toss in 18 cup holders and make em hold the 64 quart Big gulp while your at it LOL

Look......it has GOLD HARDWARE. OOOOOOHHHHH. We made it with "African Mahogany" Pay 10 thousand dollars......Ooooooohh..:D
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    JofZ wrote:

MMMM.... BIG GULP.... AHHHH... <drool>

:D
    There's No Code.
  • BriansGMCBriansGMC Posts: 33
    I have always been a fan of those I just wish I could get the black one with Duncans instead of EMGs. I am not a fan of active pickups. I think its stupid that they offer the JB/59 in only one finish. I also like the Fernandes guitars I think they are just as good or better value than the ESPs.
  • gibson's are smoother and nicer looking though.

very nice guitars all the same.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
    BriansGMC wrote:
    I have always been a fan of those I just wish I could get the black one with Duncans instead of EMGs. I am not a fan of active pickups. I think its stupid that they offer the JB/59 in only one finish. I also like the Fernandes guitars I think they are just as good or better value than the ESPs.

Hey brian, do a search for th e ESP LTD 400ATS. That's it in black with binding. JB and a 59.

http://guitarplaza.com/espltdecsemb.html
  • BriansGMCBriansGMC Posts: 33
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Hey brian, do a search for th e ESP LTD 400ATS. That's it in black with binding. JB and a 59.

http://guitarplaza.com/espltdecsemb.html

thanks I will have to look around now that I know that they actually make one. I just don't care for EMGs or any active pickups for that matter. Ulness its a Sustainer system
    BriansGMC wrote:
    thanks I will have to look around now that I know that they actually make one. I just don't care for EMGs or any active pickups for that matter. Ulness its a Sustainer system

You aren't alone.