House.. The perfect accessory for the "gunslingers"

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited August 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    nice, that would probably be a heavy strap too.

I might get one of these for my friends birthday... he would love it.
    There's No Code.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I want one for the new strat when and if I ever build it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    pssst, Zebo Leathers, he is a buddy of mine. Google his name and read the article and then let me know if you want one :)
    Dickie is picking his new up this week.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    pssst, Zebo Leathers, he is a buddy of mine. Google his name and read the article and then let me know if you want one :)
    Dickie is picking his new up this week.

I see the company, but not the article.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I see the company, but not the article.
    http://grisamore.com/article.php?id=49

His site isn't up any more, the above article is about the real Duane strap.
    Any pic of Duane playing will show a strap with a big brass circle, that is the strap. Dickie's from the era was made by Zebo as well.
    Give him a call and find out who else, he is too cool and we are lucky to have him around still. My wife is suprising me with a Duane strap for my bday :), I found out about and will act surprised LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    JofZ wrote:
    http://grisamore.com/article.php?id=49

His site isn't up any more, the above article is about the real Duane strap.
    Any pic of Duane playing will show a strap with a big brass circle, that is the strap. Dickie's from the era was made by Zebo as well.
    Give him a call and find out who else, he is too cool and we are lucky to have him around still. My wife is suprising me with a Duane strap for my bday :), I found out about and will act surprised LOL

cool, really cool. Just stay away from motorcycles and Rose Hill.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    cool, really cool. Just stay away from motorcycles and Rose Hill.
    Yes indeed!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?