Holy Crap Exhausted is here....and got $2500 bucks lying around?

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.marksguitarloft.com/catalog.php?cat=new

46 Martin 0017. Killer.

Notice the pickup from a 1959 is 2 grand more....wow. What a world we live in.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    yo. 10 characters.
  • casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    46 Martin 0017. Killer.

It's got nothing on my 78 Guild D25CH. No-thing. :cool: Though my Guild is more beaten up...

And what's up with $4.500 for a pup??

Exhausted: Yo back at ya.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    yo. 10 characters.

good to see you eh! Hows the youngun?

P-dubs everybody thinks thier own kids are the prettiest. :D
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    P-dubs everybody thinks thier own kids are the prettiest. :D

Kids? What a sick thought! I'm talking mistress here. And she's got the curves and the attitude.

Edit: That Gibson 1968 J45 Reissue (top of the acoustic page) looks sweet as well. And affordable... well....

http://www.marksguitarloft.com/catalog.php?cat=acoustics
    he's good. six months this coming wednesday. 18 pounds. cut his first tooth the other day. starting to learn how to manipulate his parents.

haven't been playing much at all sadly. 20-30 minutes a day of acoustic playing to the kid is about it. luckily he's too little to complain so i can play whatever i want to him.

thinking of buying a gcx (or two) and ground control and rack mounting and taken my electric rig MIDI. just for a project. making a nice rack unit that will control all my pedals, my pod and my amp switching.

will cost a lot of $$$$ so i'm going to build it up gradually i guess.

almost traded my larrivee away a few weeks ago and almost ordered a taylor 314CE. kyboshed it though. still struggling with the pick up in the larivee but i'm working on it.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Mark always has interesting things. The PAFS are invesments no matter how you look at it. Although I would prefer two :)

DId you see the Greenwich that just sold? Killer tele!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    An American Tele, in a nice turquoise finish for $675. Thats not a bad deal.
    having played quite a few of those old gibsons P, I think I'd stick with the guild and her sexy curves. Rare is the really great old gibson acoustic. I'm not saying they aren't around, but most of the best ones aren't for sale. At the very least they need a little work.

GCX rack EX?.....God help you. Little Matt Bellamy in training. Glad to hear the teeth are coming in. Aparently I used to roll around on the ground and listen to John Phillip Sousa marches when I was a wee lad.

The GCX would certainly simplify stuff for you once it's all done.
    it's mostly just a project for something to do since it's difficult right now to find time for any sort of real playing.

i just like shiny things
    exhausted wrote:
    it's mostly just a project for something to do since it's difficult right now to find time for any sort of real playing.

i just like shiny things

with pretty blinking lights.....:D
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    having played quite a few of those old gibsons P, I think I'd stick with the guild and her sexy curves. Rare is the really great old gibson acoustic. I'm not saying they aren't around, but most of the best ones aren't for sale. At the very least they need a little work.

Ah... Well, the Gibson looked nice. Never played one. And don't worry about the Guild. She my compagnon for life. I think I might even give her a polish one of these days. Get those curves all shiny. :)
  • DopeBeastieDopeBeastie Posts: 2,513
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    ...everybody thinks thier own kids are the prettiest. :D

may be... but i'm the only one who's right :D

hola senior exhaustido
  • the unseenthe unseen Posts: 372
    exhausted wrote:
    he's good. six months this coming wednesday. 18 pounds. cut his first tooth the other day. starting to learn how to manipulate his parents.

haven't been playing much at all sadly. 20-30 minutes a day of acoustic playing to the kid is about it. luckily he's too little to complain so i can play whatever i want to him.

thinking of buying a gcx (or two) and ground control and rack mounting and taken my electric rig MIDI. just for a project. making a nice rack unit that will control all my pedals, my pod and my amp switching.

will cost a lot of $$$$ so i'm going to build it up gradually i guess.

almost traded my larrivee away a few weeks ago and almost ordered a taylor 314CE. kyboshed it though. still struggling with the pick up in the larivee but i'm working on it.

i just picked up a larrivee today....

the lv-09.

new gear is fun.