New Toy. EGDM content!!

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited August 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I sold my keeleys and my dyna comp.

In the mail in the next few days, I'll have my Emerald Green Distortion Machine!!! I can't wait.

http://www.tonefactor.com/proddetail.php?prod=emerald
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    cool. let us know how it sounds.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I'll try to record a clip or something and then e-mail it too you.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I sold my keeleys and my dyna comp.

In the mail in the next few days, I'll have my Emerald Green Distortion Machine!!! I can't wait.

http://www.tonefactor.com/proddetail.php?prod=emerald

Sweeeeeeet!
    I know how long you have waited :)
    Did you get it from Dean?
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Spook FishSpook Fish Posts: 241
    Thats a very cool Boost box - love to hear it. nice colour too
    Dont take drugs and be a loser
    wear a pink shirt and go down the boozer
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    Sweeeeeeet!
    I know how long you have waited :)
    Did you get it from Dean?

yeah, emailed him last night, he gave me a heads up on the Euro going up today so I paypalled him last night. Eventually I'll order strings, but I want to wait and get the new guitar first. I can't wait.
  • thats sick! i always wanted to try a EGDM along with the other BJFE pedals
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah, emailed him last night, he gave me a heads up on the Euro going up today so I paypalled him last night. Eventually I'll order strings, but I want to wait and get the new guitar first. I can't wait.

Dean is very cool and I don't know anyone else who will call you to save you money :)
    Let me know when you get it and I will give you my favorite settings.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board