Uh 60 dollar amp switcher news from Canada Eh

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i'm trying to figure out whether, when both outputs are on, if the signal to each is cut, a la the old morley ABY.
    and since it's passive, it must be cut. oh well.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    that's disapointing I thought it was active.

That's the whole reason to buy a 3 banger.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    that's disapointing I thought it was active.

That's the whole reason to buy a 3 banger.

yeah, that's why the switchbone, voodoo lab amp selector, frantone etc. etc. are all so much cash.

however, the fact that it has a proper isolation transformer is a big + over most everyone else's basic A/Bs.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    no one beats Loooper!

http://www.loooper.com/

I ordered a small A/B/Y they will do anything you want. Expect 45 days to build.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    no one beats Loooper!

I ordered a small A/B/Y they will do anything you want. Expect 45 days to build.

yeah I almost bought from them a while ago before this burgeoning canadian company called Grumpy Cockatiel came around. ;)
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah I almost bought from them a while ago before this burgeoning canadian company called Grumpy Cockatiel came around. ;)
    That Radial box looks like it would eat up too much room. I like small foot prints :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    no one beats Loooper!

only 45? sign me up. ;)
    Pacomc79 wrote:

you should send that back to me so i can wire it properly.
    ok, I will do that soon then. gracias. The tuner mute mute part works, but the tuner can't get signal and the channels have a little bleed. I still like it though.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    ok, I will do that soon then. gracias. The tuner mute mute part works, but the tuner can't get signal and the channels have a little bleed. I still like it though.

yeah, i didn't know what i was doing at the time.
    exhausted wrote:
    yeah, i didn't know what i was doing at the time.

That was the point it was a first try.