Damn you GAS. Damn you.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105784

what do you guys think?

It's set up like I want it, I'd just have to change the tuners and the pups.

That mexican with Van Zandt's and the callaham parts is a steal too, I bet you could procure it for 4 hunny.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    doit doit doit
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    exhausted wrote:
    doit doit doit

how gorgeous is that thing.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    you haven't done it yet, have you?

doit!!!
  • I'd do it. Ex, ya think he should do it? He should've done it by now...
  • Do it Do it!!!

Jump!!!!!!!!! :D

The :cool: little paco on this shoulder says:

Yup,,,with this I REALLY play! I can fix it the way I want. It'll be my ultimate guitar! My inspiration!

Then I'll learn the #9th chords and b6ths :cool:

The :mad: little paco on that shoulder says:

"Wait,,,,, don't you already have a guitar? What do you need another one for. How many can you play at once. Why don't you pay a little more attention to ME! You know you spend all that money on YOUR stuff but what about the rest!?"

Good luck with your new axe! :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

all4
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    those reissue american fenders are nice too... I am really enjoying my custom tele...

be sure about the radius... 7.25" plays a lot differently than a "modern" radius.
    There's No Code.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    House53 wrote:
    those reissue american fenders are nice too... I am really enjoying my custom tele...

be sure about the radius... 7.25" plays a lot differently than a "modern" radius.

I like the round better. the flat ass 14's and stuff that is around now dosen't suit my thumb over the top style usually. I'm not looking for the gigantic boat carve from SRV's neck but a medium C. I think the 7.25 should work fine. If it's similar to the original 65's I'll be golden.
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    I like the round better. the flat ass 14's and stuff that is around now dosen't suit my thumb over the top style usually. I'm not looking for the gigantic boat carve from SRV's neck but a medium C. I think the 7.25 should work fine. If it's similar to the original 65's I'll be golden.

I really like a 7.25 radius too... the Falcon has a 12" radius and you have to play differently with that. Both of my teles have the 7.25 radius.

That is a good price on that guitar too.

None of the Suhr's on TGP are to your liking? There were several for sale.
    There's No Code.