Clips of the EGDM.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
will be along soon. The mexi needs new strings and the peavy is far to thin to give a good idea of what it really sounds like. with Fralins or something else bing and round whoa.

If you want it Ex I'll send you some older riffs and stuff though. It's all very raw, the 4 track is just not very warm and nice.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    it's up to you man. if there's anthing you want me to host, just send it along.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    You still diggin it? :P
    I don't think the smile will go away anytime soon.
    I'll post some pics of my new stuff soon, I haven't had any time. The phaser and CAF showed up yesterday, wait till you see the paint on the CAF it looks just like my LP, binding and all.

I'll try and get them up tonight so you can see them.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    You still diggin it? :P
    I don't think the smile will go away anytime soon.
    I'll post some pics of my new stuff soon, I haven't had any time. The phaser and CAF showed up yesterday, wait till you see the paint on the CAF it looks just like my LP, binding and all.

I'll try and get them up tonight so you can see them.

yeah, it's still loads of fun. I love it. My roommates about to sell all his instruments though so I'll be stuck with the damn peavy for a while. I think I might just buy a new neck and some pups for it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah, it's still loads of fun. I love it. My roommates about to sell all his instruments though so I'll be stuck with the damn peavy for a while. I think I might just buy a new neck and some pups for it.
    I don't think you will tire of it anytime soon, it is a great box. Why not skip the neck and pups and try and get a nice used sleeper amp?
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    I don't think you will tire of it anytime soon, it is a great box. Why not skip the neck and pups and try and get a nice used sleeper amp?

Because I've already given one amp away, and I still have 2 taking up space down stairs. I need to dump those and buy a cheap small PA.