Maybe Green Eggs and Ham would be good in an Orange?

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.area51tubeaudiodesigns.com/bmt60trem.htm

Though I'd love to get one installed in a Clark Beauford, this might be absolutely killer in my Orange too. Kind of like a darker fatter AC15.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Should of put a warning on that link. I just made a mess.

Oh that looks awesome. Being such a huge tremolo fan.

Cool as shit.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Should of put a warning on that link. I just made a mess.

Oh that looks awesome. Being such a huge tremolo fan.

Cool as shit.

and you can add it to damn near ANYTHING!!!

The wah is cool too but RMC will do you better for the cash.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • thats sweet! so i guess it gets you the sound of fender brownfaces. those have the most gorgeous trem. i'm interested.
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
    Telesonic wrote:
    thats sweet! so i guess it gets you the sound of fender brownfaces. those have the most gorgeous trem. i'm interested.

For now I'm still loving my very professional looking and sounding Shannon Uniphase.

Checks in the mail man.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i'm looking at a dr. z maz 18 jr.

one of those in there would be great.
    exhausted wrote:
    i'm looking at a dr. z maz 18 jr.

one of those in there would be great.

damn strait. What about a 4x10 Z28 or a 2x10 Ghia? wow.

not too spensive considering.

Then again, you will realize you already own one of the greatest amps (with tremolo) ever created on the face of the earth.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    the ghia's always attractive. but i like the layout of the maz.

we'll see once i start playing electric again. i'm forcing myself to play only acoustic for a while. i'm in a massive rut and need to get out.

i did dump my OD9 and go back to the sole pressure though. much better.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:
    For now I'm still loving my very professional looking and sounding Shannon Uniphase.

Checks in the mail man.

cool. did you get my email w/ pic about the knobs?
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
    Telesonic wrote:
    cool. did you get my email w/ pic about the knobs?

yeah I did. It's a good Idea. the BJ size knobs would work well too. I was trying to think of ways to move the pots away from the top panel, but to be honest I take my shoes off and move them all with my toes now. I like having that stuff on the outside. It's just awesome. The volume can match anything and the color makes it flexible.
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    I have been waiting and waiting for someone to put up a solid review and I just haven't seen one. I have read some reviews of thier amps and I was hoping for positive news on the effect side. The add-on trem is a great idea and it will solve the problem for many people. But with so many great stomp boxes and with many switching amps every other day, I just see this add on as a way to depreciate your amp :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    JofZ wrote:
    I have been waiting and waiting for someone to put up a solid review and I just haven't seen one. I have read some reviews of thier amps and I was hoping for positive news on the effect side. The add-on trem is a great idea and it will solve the problem for many people. But with so many great stomp boxes and with many switching amps every other day, I just see this add on as a way to depreciate your amp :)

not if you get it built in originally by Mr Clark. :D
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    not if you get it built in originally by Mr Clark. :D
    I know Mike will do reverb and attenuators, but I haven't seen a Clark with trem from AreA51. Regardless, there are so many options and I am sure Mike has had some experience with all of them, so I would probably listen to him :)
    Clark amps are some of the highest quality amps built IMO and I am shocked by the resale value. Often you find them getting snatched up before auctions are even ending. The Perfect Note has a message board that might provide you with some more detailed info. TPN also can help find a new home for your existing Clark fairly quick. I guess what I am trying to say is, if you get it from Clark all is good, if you tinkner with it after the fact, you might as well add to L's or another r to the name plate cause you will have a hard time dumping it ;)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    JofZ wrote:
    I know Mike will do reverb and attenuators, but I haven't seen a Clark with trem from AreA51. Regardless, there are so many options and I am sure Mike has had some experience with all of them, so I would probably listen to him :)
    Clark amps are some of the highest quality amps built IMO and I am shocked by the resale value. Often you find them getting snatched up before auctions are even ending. The Perfect Note has a message board that might provide you with some more detailed info. TPN also can help find a new home for your existing Clark fairly quick. I guess what I am trying to say is, if you get it from Clark all is good, if you tinkner with it after the fact, you might as well add to L's or another r to the name plate cause you will have a hard time dumping it ;)

Thing is, If I buy a Clark, I'll probably never sell it.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Thing is, If I buy a Clark, I'll probably never sell it.
    I doubt I would either and I wonder how many he builds of each model before he kills it?
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• Pacomc79 wrote:
    and you can add it to damn near ANYTHING!!!

The wah is cool too but RMC will do you better for the cash.

I love my dunlop tremolo pedal. But nothing compares to the amp tremolo in this Gibson Minuteman my buddy has. His Twin has a great tremelo too, but its still all about the Minuteman. Those amps get no recognition.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

I love my dunlop tremolo pedal. But nothing compares to the amp tremolo in this Gibson Minuteman my buddy has. His Twin has a great tremelo too, but its still all about the Minuteman. Those amps get no recognition.
    Considering that Gibson invented it, I would say they get much recognition, but Fender is just recognized as having the best amp based trem. It took them a couple years to catch up to Gibson, just like with reverb, but when they did it was the benchmark.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

JofZ wrote:
    Considering that Gibson invented it, I would say they get much recognition, but Fender is just recognized as having the best amp based trem. It took them a couple years to catch up to Gibson, just like with reverb, but when they did it was the benchmark.

It always took Leo a bit longer, but he achieved perfection repeatedly from 1951 - 1967.
  • JofZ wrote:

Also noting that the minuteman is so underrated. You can get them cheap on Ebay, and they sound like a million bucks.