Retroman Uber Vibe.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
J. You tried this one yet?

The Retroman gets more and more inventive, what a great spot for a speed knob.

http://www.retroman-music.com/UBERVIBE%20INFO%20PAGE.htm
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    J. You tried this one yet?

The Retroman gets more and more inventive, what a great spot for a speed knob.

http://www.retroman-music.com/UBERVIBE%20INFO%20PAGE.htm

Joe has been working on this one for 2 years now I think. Yes, you noticed the knob, how cool is that?
    I like the box as well, small.
    I am not sure how the side knob will affect placement, but I am sure every tone is in there, Joe doesn't make a bad pedal.
    I was hoping someone would buy it on GP before putting up the usual thread, but nope :P
    I am vibed out for right now.
    My focus is going to be on delays until the end of the year. Then I am on a gold top hunt. If you see a nice 54-57 let me know :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    Joe has been working on this one for 2 years now I think. Yes, you noticed the knob, how cool is that?
    I like the box as well, small.
    I am not sure how the side knob will affect placement, but I am sure every tone is in there, Joe doesn't make a bad pedal.
    I was hoping someone would buy it on GP before putting up the usual thread, but nope :P
    I am vibed out for right now.
    My focus is going to be on delays until the end of the year. Then I am on a gold top hunt. If you see a nice 54-57 let me know :)

well when you consider that many people put vibes first in the chain, the right side is usually clear, so that's probably the thinking on that. It's more natural than on the top. Yeah you are done at the moment. I think I will just ebay a bunch of stuff and then maybe try to get that sybil from you, if I can't trade stuff on TGP, Right now I'm good with Erics awesome Uniphase, but it's really still a phaser. I will want a true Univibe type chorus eventually.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    well when you consider that many people put vibes first in the chain, the right side is usually clear, so that's probably the thinking on that. It's more natural than on the top. Yeah you are done at the moment. I think I will just ebay a bunch of stuff and then maybe try to get that sybil from you, if I can't trade stuff on TGP, Right now I'm good with Erics awesome Uniphase, but it's really still a phaser. I will want a true Univibe type chorus eventually.

Then let me sell you my mint Mojo vibe as well, Sweet still does the best uni clone out there.
    I will kick my self for selling it!
    Have you ever had luck on the emporium?
    I think I am going to talk to Dean and see if he can set up a depot on his site.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    JofZ wrote:
    Then let me sell you my mint Mojo vibe as well, Sweet still does the best uni clone out there.
    I will kick my self for selling it!
    Have you ever had luck on the emporium?
    I think I am going to talk to Dean and see if he can set up a depot on his site.

yeah but at the time I was too busy to respond.

I have a DL4 to get rid of and I may or may not sell my DD to go with something different. Then there are two amps to sell. All needs to happen in the next month, to maybe differ some moving expenses or pay for rehearsal space if this new project catches on.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah but at the time I was too busy to respond.

I have a DL4 to get rid of and I may or may not sell my DD to go with something different. Then there are two amps to sell. All needs to happen in the next month, to maybe differ some moving expenses or pay for rehearsal space if this new project catches on.

You got your hands full that is for sure!
    We should curb costs and just get an ebay store going, between the 2 of us we will always have gear for sale anyway :)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?