More throb from the uniphase?

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited November 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I opened up the blue case of 005 tonight just for craps and giggles since I've decided the Orange needs some time off until I decide to change tubes, I might as well wait until after I move at the end of the month.

Question, there is a mini pot in the middle of the uber clean board, I'm pretty certain this has something to do with the sweep but I thought I'd ask first before I go and muss greatness. I was going to see if I could get a little more throb out of it, or what do you think Eric change a few cap values? Or, dummy don't mess with a good thing?
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79 wrote:
    I opened up the blue case of 005 tonight just for craps and giggles since I've decided the Orange needs some time off until I decide to change tubes, I might as well wait until after I move at the end of the month.

Question, there is a mini pot in the middle of the uber clean board, I'm pretty certain this has something to do with the sweep but I thought I'd ask first before I go and muss greatness. I was going to see if I could get a little more throb out of it, or what do you think Eric change a few cap values? Or, dummy don't mess with a good thing?

:D

Now look what you're making me gonna do! I used to never open those things up unless I was changing the battery!

I'll go run and check now!

Full report later at 11!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart