Way to be made HUGE again.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Tripps left Line 6.

Pedals available for more than collectors again. Yay Fun. I can get a foot pig.

http://www.wayhuge.com
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    those poor collectors. :p
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Oh shite! This means I can rock a Swolen Pickle in more than just my pants. Neato!
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    ha ha, yeah, this sucks for the 3K Camel Toe guy.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
    dunlop? oh man.
    exhausted wrote:
    dunlop? oh man.

yup, read mass produced crap made in Taiwan and Korea. Big, Big Tires though :D
    the zak wylde saphron squeeze.

hell, the zak wylde everything.
    exhausted wrote:
    the zak wylde saphron squeeze.

hell, the zak wylde everything.

Wah

Wah

The Edge Aqua Puss.

The Tom Petty Red Lamma
    i'd buy a petty llama.

i just hate dunlop for putting hendrix and wylde on anything that they can. phase 90s and dynacomps are great but damn all the signature pedals.
  • i wish i knew what this thread was all about.
    the wayhuge link is way over it's bandwidth, and i can't see crap.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    There is WAY more to this story!

HUGE news forthcoming!
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
    dunlop's going to mass produce the huge designs. just guessing.
    exhausted wrote:
    dunlop's going to mass produce the huge designs. just guessing.

Steve Vai JEM Boost, painted circa 1985, built in handle, wanks on it's on.

CC Deville Homo Talent Cocaine Booster, Shaped like a BC Rich.

George Lynch Screaming Dokken.

Whitesnake, White lion shreeker distortion.
    oh the humanity.
    I know there are going to be boutique projects. I can't tell you anything else about it. The Dunlop thing was a rumor started after the rumor, but it could be true. My money says Tripps has a bunch of stuff still in storage somewhere.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    JofZ wrote:
    I know there are going to be boutique projects. I can't tell you anything else about it. The Dunlop thing was a rumor started after the rumor, but it could be true. My money says Tripps has a bunch of stuff still in storage somewhere.

Hairy Yeti, Puke Boy, interesting concepts.
    exhausted wrote:

That settles it, he and Zvex are going in with Beringer. :D or digitech forsaking all analog designs.
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    That settles it, he and Zvex are going in with Beringer. :D or digitech forsaking all analog designs.

I love watching this stuff, it is almost worth paying for ;)
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?

• Goddamn his stuff on ebay is fucking expensive!

I've heard of most of the pedals, but I never knew the significance. I remember reading about the Swolen Pickle fuzz a few years ago in a mag and being like "daaaayyyaaammmm that's a cool name."
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Frank, I'd wait before pulling the trigger on the e-bay stuff. worst case, the old stuff will still command the same $$ if he does't reissue the effect now that he's going back into production (assuming he is).

I would like a Foot Pig or Swollen Pickle, but I'm not holding my breath. Instead, I'm having a fuzz custom designed by another builder :)
  • enharmonic wrote:
    Frank, I'd wait before pulling the trigger on the e-bay stuff. worst case, the old stuff will still command the same $$ if he does't reissue the effect now that he's going back into production (assuming he is).

I would like a Foot Pig or Swollen Pickle, but I'm not holding my breath. Instead, I'm having a fuzz custom designed by another builder :)

Oh shit, I'm not buying any of that stuff. $800 bucks is far far far far far too much for a pedal imo. I'd rather buy a guitar.