worth noting for Pearl Jam fans... check out the New BBE stuff.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited February 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.bbesound.com/

the new wah is true bypass and "tuneable" haven't tried it yet so I can't say what it sounds like, but it looks good.

The Two Timer is inspired by the old boss DM2 which I believe Mike used to use years ago and 62Strat probably still has his. Nice old Analog Delay with switchable delay time options.

That's all I really use my DL4 for at this point so I might sell my DL4 and get this thing if it sounds good.

BBE's pedal line seems a bit gimmicky but these are worth checking out if you're in your local shop.
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i am totally interested in that two timer. i am not a huge fan of my dl-4 and am looking for a simpler and significantly less pedal board space bogarting alternative.

i called a few stores around here and nobody has them in yet. apparently these just went on the market.

thanks for the heads up paco! if i play one i will let you know what i think.

by the way the boss original this one is based on is on ebay right now.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    i am totally interested in that two timer. i am not a huge fan of my dl-4 and am looking for a simpler and significantly less pedal board space bogarting alternative.

i called a few stores around here and nobody has them in yet. apparently these just went on the market.

thanks for the heads up paco! if i play one i will let you know what i think.

by the way the boss original this one is based on is on ebay right now.

good stuff. There are several good Analog delays on the market this year too. I'm interested in the MXR carbon copy I'm almost certain it's going to sound quite a bit like the analog delay patch on the DL4 considering the designer.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.