Telesonic. This could be cool.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited April 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=146613

I know you were looking for a 90's Les Paul Special.

I can't really speak for the quality of dillon. I don't know.

But you really can't find a whole lot of problems with a nice basic ax with a Lollar p-90 for $425
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TelesonicTelesonic Posts: 222
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=146613

I know you were looking for a 90's Les Paul Special.

I can't really speak for the quality of dillon. I don't know.

But you really can't find a whole lot of problems with a nice basic ax with a Lollar p-90 for $425

Hmm...could be a nice little find. Tempting after having seen Mike rock his LP jr. on SNL. I'm pretty set on the LP special though since I want the neck pu too. Then throw in some lollar p90s. :)
    my life...you electrify my life. let's conspire to reignite...all the souls that would die just feel alive.
  • The Agile/Brice/etc. ones at Rondomusic.com are pretty good... I know a number of people who have bought from them and all have been satisfied..... most of their stuff isn't a 100% visual match for Fenders or Gibsons anymore,for legal reasons.......
  • Telesonic!!! Hi man!!

I love the uniphase.

I thought that the "this could be cool" would mean that you should do an Ibanez AD-9 type delay! :D Mine went a little fritzy but I fixed it. Then I was thinking,,,,

Telesonic should make one of these! :cool: I love mine and have been using it lately doing a monthly solo gig with a Roland Looper, an Akai Headrush delay and AD-9 to make spacey art gallery music. One more AD-9 sould get me just where I want to be in space!
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart