Hey, Strat Peeps.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited May 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79 wrote:

thats a mean axe, if it was in canada, i would have bought it right then...

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    If I hadn't of just bought a strat, I'd pick that up in an instant.

If I had the cash right now, I'd pick that up too.
  • If I hadn't of just bought a strat, I'd pick that up in an instant.

If I had the cash right now, I'd pick that up too.

how is the new strat????

HM

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    how is the new strat????

HM

Since I've gotten used to the 50's style neck, it's like playing a butter guitar. It's not by any means a fast neck, but that's not what I bought a strat for. It's very smooth, and bends are really easy. The vintage frets took awhile to get used to, but now that I've got them down, chording is lush and easy. My only complaint is the bridge pup. It's the same as the other two (American Vintage), but sounded weaker and less pronounced. I think I prefer a little bit higher of an output in my bridge pups, just like I did with my Les Paul (PRS HFS). I'm thinking a texas special would be just awesome in there.

I know I'll end up doing all the pups, as I always do, but that will happen in time.