Options

Now this person knows how to sell...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    KDH12 wrote:
    I agree on the marketing but really does she have to man handle the print in her strip dance with the poster.....

can you really call it mint at that point :)

fuck the girl I am more concerned about the condition of the print.......

LOL You rock! We must be poster dorks, cause that was my first thought too...

"Ack.. look how she's holding the poster...and the roll at that angle is sure to make a slight crease" <cringe>
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    isn't the seller a member here (Oppie1)?? not that it matters!! ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    MohabMohab Posts: 310
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Hey man.. this guy is got marketing skillz. He's got a two page thread and a bunch of views out of his photos... maybe it'll translate to better sales for him (cause really, we all know the benny is what everyone wants anyways). Props to him for doing something different w/his auction.. :D It's genius!

And for all of you negatively critiquing the girl... let's see your pics so we can all comment too! :p

Good for the dude and hope he sells well! :D

straight up..all the best to the auctioneers.
  • Options
    McJuicyMcJuicy Posts: 747
    this thread is extremely harsh, albeit i enjoyed the banter, give the guy a break, he's a pearl jam fan like the rest of us, enough hatred already
    buf dtw buf sce yyz tol grr yhm yyz pit yyz yyz pit bna cae aus lax lax san phl phl cle buf mke mke atl pit buf clt san lax lax gsp cae bna sea sea
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    McJuicy wrote:
    this thread is extremely harsh, albeit i enjoyed the banter, give the guy a break, he's a pearl jam fan like the rest of us, enough hatred already

he's a fan like the rest of us, just trying to rip people off with $50 shipping and thinking that sex sells pj posters. even when that sex is of a sweaty chick ;)

yeah, i'd say hes just like us.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:

it's him but he's banned

and i looked it up...his benny hall vinyl is #760....anyone wanna loan me some $$....:o
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    Lizard wrote:

i think you are right. oppie1 where are you?
  • Options
    Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    McJuicy wrote:

There is no hatred! I said I didn't think she was fat.... granted I said she's not facially blessed but that's not exactly a lie...

:p;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.