Finally a GOOD coiled cable.

Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
edited March 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.lavacable.com/Lava%20Cable.htm

ok, now I know what I'm doing besides pimping my strat with my tax money and bonus.

Curled Lava cable, with the G&H silent plug, (or neutrik) and now they have thier own pedalboard set with Lava ELC for 70 bucks!!!

Sold, I need new PB cables, and I like the hendrixian coiled cable look. Especially in freaking Orange.

then I'll have more leads for stereo stuff too....once I find the stereo amp (my gosh do I lust for a Swart AST)
My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Man,,,, I used to like the curled cable. I haven't seen them for a while! I may get one of them. Less tripping over the cable on stage and pulling it out of the guitar!

(Or am I the only one who's one that a few thousand times?)

I want a cable that rolls up into the amp, though. Kind of like the electric cord that rolls back into a vacuum cleaner! :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

(Or am I the only one who's one that a few thousand times?)

I want a cable that rolls up into the amp, though. Kind of like the electric cord that rolls back into a vacuum cleaner! :D

man I do that all the time. I ruined an input jack on my old amp when I did that during one of my biggest shows I ever did after my set was over. I'd love to have some kind of wind up coil that would come out of the side of my pedalboard.

It's another reason I'd love to have a circuit breaker in the guitar.

My stupid strap falls off the LP all the time too at the body so I catch it just before it hits the floor.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Pacomc79 wrote:

My stupid strap falls off the LP all the time too at the body so I catch it just before it hits the floor.

Haha,,,, I wanted to make a neck strap that holds the guitar up when the body strap falls off . My Les Paul is mainly a couch sitter now, though, or on a stool at my monthly art gallery gig.

I used to love wireless on stage. That was the best. THey go through batteries like anything, though, so not worth it at home.
    Unless you can get a 9 volt wall plug adaptor on a wire. :D
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart