Guitar Amp Buffs

EdTownshendEdTownshend Posts: 65
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey...I just got a new guitar amp...or should I say a really old one. My dad picked it up for me at a garage sale for $25. It's a Panoramic Tube amp...I'm just wondering if anybody knows anything about it...it plays great and is in great condition so of course it's worth the 25 bucks but just wondered some info about it...what it can do...what settings I may need to set to sound better yada yada yada. Also, it came with a couple of...what I think are foot pedals...one has to click switches but it only has an out put cable to the amp...where does this go, what might it do? It also came with a pedal that is yamaha and has only an output to the amp as well, but it doesn't look like it does anything...not sure. Hope someone might have some info for me...thanks everyone.
"I love you and Buddha too."--Mason Jennings
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    there should be a footswitch input on the back of the amp. For the one with the cable that's where it goes. What do you have controls for on the amp?
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • On the amp...there are two channels, and I can switch between both. Both have a high gain and a low gain. The first switch has tone and bass, the second just volume and uhhhh I think tone. There is also Vibrato, vibrato speed, and reverb...not sure what they do but do know what they sound like. There is a "no hum" switch, and a dual gain I beleive too. Still just jamming around on it but trying to still get info...I'm gonna go look for the pedal input on the back right now...It seems like all of them are to control volume though...thought it might be something a little more artistic but for 25 bucks..."It's spring break right...what the fuuuuuuuck."
    "I love you and Buddha too."--Mason Jennings