Options

Seattle Memorial Stadium

SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Wouldn't it be awesome if they played a 10 year anniversary show at Memorial Stadium this summer? 10 year anniversary of the first memorial stadium shows that is.
Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    TacoJammer wrote:
    Wouldn't it be awesome if they played a 10 year anniversary show at Memorial Stadium this summer? 10 year anniversary of the first memorial stadium shows that is.

Those were great shows! I would definitely have to attend the anniversary! Weather was great, I didn't even mind watching the Wallflowers (that much).
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    What a great show! That was the first concert I went to with my (then) fiance (now wife of 9 years). Except now we would need to find a babysitter. Lol...i feel old.

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    So wish I'd gone to those shows, was going to but flights were pretty expensive from wherever I was in California at the time.
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    I'd for sure go. That's almost walking distance from where I live.
  • Options
    I told my family in Seattle that I'd make it down for a Pearl Jam show.

I'd be SO down for that.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Hell yeah I go again!!

I can't believe it's been 10 years. Wow.
  • Options
    lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127
    I lost my shoes at this concert. What a show!
    I just keep moving on....
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Was there for bumbershoot last sept...it kinda gave me the heebie jeebies (not the bee gees)...cuz in this part of the world, we don't have a lot of stadias that are like that...and half the time I was thinking, "please don't be an earthquake, please don't be an earthquake!"...and yet, I continued to see shows there... So yeah, if PJ played there, I'd for sure go!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    lksammkt wrote:
    I lost my shoes at this concert. What a show!

I lost more than my shoes......
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!