Framus Renegade

Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3713324562&category=2384

Man I got the bug to get a new guitar... thing is do I hold out and spend the big $ on my dream guitar(s)? What do you guys thing of this one?
Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by Lukin_oz
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3713324562&category=2384

Man I got the bug to get a new guitar... thing is do I hold out and spend the big $ on my dream guitar(s)? What do you guys thing of this one?

Looks cool. It's up to you. I'm sure it's nice and flexible, In my experience it's always better to save for what you really want but that's a nice looking guitar. I've never played a Framus but then I've never been to Austrailia either.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    I think its a german company... ive never heard of them but they get some good reviews fom what ive seen
    I think its a german company... ive never heard of them but they get some good reviews fom what ive seen

I know their amps are very good. I've heard of them it's just that they are quite rare in the US.

It looks solid and custom, smooth neck heel and joint Duncan P/U's A coil tap, It should be flexible.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    Hmmmm... I dunno. It looks real nice, sd pickups and nice body, but Im going to a second hand place this weekend and have some other options so I think Ill hold out. Looking at amps too, saw the new orange range the other day... looks awesome
    Hmmmm... I dunno. It looks real nice, sd pickups and nice body, but Im going to a second hand place this weekend and have some other options so I think Ill hold out. Looking at amps too, saw the new orange range the other day... looks awesome

I have an AD-15/12. They sound awesome too! I love Orange.