Help me! re: new body for guitar

Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
had a big gig last night and during our second last song the singers guitar amp went bang and fried, the singer dumped the guitar on the ground and finished the remainder of the final chorus, anyways i figured if the gigs gunna end with us crashing and burning we'll do in style and i smashed my guitar onto his on the floor, snapping the body of his guitar in two. Anyways today i feel super bad about it and wanna try and get a new body as all the electrics and neck are all sweet. The guitar is a Squier Jagmaster and i was wondering if anyone knows if squier sell replacement bodies? Or if i couldnt get the exact model body would the neck only fit certain other bodies? The layout of the pick ups and stuff is also an issue... any ideas or suggestions?
Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    for the cost of a new body you're better off just hitting ebay and buying a whole new guitar.

i doubt tracking a new body down from fender is possible and outlets like warmoth.com etc. are going to be more expensive than buying something from ebay.
  • Rawk N Roll Baby!!!!
    www.FatherParanoia.com