Fender Blender Pedal

Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just looking at the given to wail page and the effect listed... they list the Flender Blender as the 'Nothing as it seems' Pedal. Can anyone give me any info on what this pedal does? Does it add the tonal and delay effects of the NAIS lead breaks or what? also is it played on top of the standard gain effect? any info would be great.
Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    Just looking at the given to wail page and the effect listed... they list the Flender Blender as the 'Nothing as it seems' Pedal. Can anyone give me any info on what this pedal does? Does it add the tonal and delay effects of the NAIS lead breaks or what? also is it played on top of the standard gain effect? any info would be great.

Its an Octave/Fuzz pedal. Gets some real interesting tones, from what I've heard. You can watch a demo video of it on Musictoyz.com.
  • well the pedal does not give the reverb and delay that mike uses, he uses his other pedals for that...my guess would be his boss analog delay

im sure he plays it over a little bit of gain as well
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    moster78 wrote:
    Its an Octave/Fuzz pedal. Gets some real interesting tones, from what I've heard. You can watch a demo video of it on Musictoyz.com.

That site is like crack for gear queers...lol. I can spend hours there just listening to files.