Options

you wont believe this shit

low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
edited October 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
well, we had our yamaha 66m PA head stolen out of our practice garage.

im gonna fucking fry someones nuts if i ever find the sick fuck that did it. he stole shoes, CDs, and my keyboard player's DVD player. fucking scum.

thank god i had my amp and guitars with me because i'd be suicidal at this point.

anyway I ordered this to replace the fucking thing. i figured a bit more power would be good due to the fact the last one kind of tripped out when we used my acoustic and his keyboard on it at one point.....

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=031023005837012075003069396175/g=home/search/detail/base_id/76247

year no interest is getting me in lots of trouble. but i know some insurance money and gig money will pay for this quick. we got a couple of hundred tonight to play so once or more a week itll be easy to pay for.

-low
www.myspace.com/eotoband
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    That totally sucks bro!
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    sorry low. I know how that feels. At least you got insurance money. Musicians Friend is going to love you. That's a great PA. You can never go wrong with more power. The only bright side to getting stuff stolen is that you get to buy new stuff.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
    lol I know it sucks. but I'm kind of glad. because the other one was resetting itself and acting up already at times so I think the extra couple of hundred watts may help with that.

im just glad they didnt steal brian's KORG Triton. whew. they only grabbed what they could easily carry

-low
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by low_light
    lol I know it sucks. but I'm kind of glad. because the other one was resetting itself and acting up already at times so I think the extra couple of hundred watts may help with that.

im just glad they didnt steal brian's KORG Triton. whew. they only grabbed what they could easily carry

-low

yeah you probably needed more power anyway. wow. they stole the PA and not the Triton. Contact all the local music stores and the police and tell them exactly what you lost. Usually stolen stuff wind's up there or in pawn shops.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    that SUCKS

:(

but it is a good thing they didnt' steal that TRITON

yikes
    those things are expennnnnsiive...

and very cool :)
    TROGDORRRR!!!!!!!
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    Dude, that bites... I feel your pain, my buddy just blew a tube in my 1966 Fender Vibro Champ this last weekend, and it's going into the ICU tomorrow for surgery. Hope things turn out well, and you get the opportunity to kick the culprit square in the testicles.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.