Options

my first try with a classic guitar..

low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
so i'm in the studio. i grab the classic guitar off the wall and tune it. and when you put one of these things in your hands you automatically start playing and get sucked into the tone of the nylon strings. i have always loved spanish guitar. so i gave it a shot on this song called dry your eyes.

let me know how you think it sounds. its my first shot. i think it adds a sadness that i wanted for this song.

the vocals will be replaced of course ignore all that shit and just listen to the music.

http://low_light_music.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/dryyoureyes.mp3

-low
www.myspace.com/eotoband
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Doug RDoug R Posts: 34
    Sounded good.....I thought it was going to be the Dry Your Eyes version from Neil Diamond
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Nice song... gotta love the spanish guitars. I learned to play on one and still own it. It's the guitar you pick up and play every second of spare time you have.
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    low,

sweet dude. very interested take on Dry your eyes. I was wondering how you were going to form the full band music around that great little tune. I dig the spanish guitar and what it adds to the song. Also, I like what Brian did with the keys on it.

Great job bud,
    john