Options

reaching- song

low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
edited December 2003 in Musicians and Gearheads
okay this is the finished version of the song reaching. I put it up before but this time it has the actual vocals/strings/acoustic added in. as well as the INTRO to the song that makes it one of my fav's to play. let me know what you think if you d/l it about the intro when the strings and acoustic come in with the electric. it kinda makes me warm and fuzzy

http://low_light_music.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/reaching.mp3
(c) 2003 eoto

-low
www.myspace.com/eotoband
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the new intro is very cool dm, great work man.
  • Options
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Options
    dude, the finished version of Manis is loads better. Cutting out the echo on Brians vocals was a good idea. And the harmonizing is fantastic. Beautiful song.

Congrats man, all your hard work looks like its paying off. And tell Brian he did a great job on the songs as well.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    I listened to "Reaching," and it sounds great!

I wish I could listen to the other two, but I'm on dial-up for the week... damn dial-up... I'm sure they sound great, though, based on what I've heard so far...

Keep it going, Low! Let us know when and where to order the album! I'll buy one!
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Let us know when and where to order the album! I'll buy one!

Yeah low, me too, I'll buy a few for sure.
  • Options
    mogwaimogwai Posts: 141
    u can count me in also...I'll buy the whole rack
    "You stay classy San Diego" Ron Burgundy
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone I will let you all know :)

I appreciate all the feedback you've given me. Thanks and I hope everyone has a great holiday

-david
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Options
    Have great holiday yourself Low!!
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    I want to buy that cd when it's finished... Great song again. Only thing that gets on my nerves is the drum sound on the verses... sounds like a metronome with steroids up it's ass to me...
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    yeah welcome to our personal hell. our "live" drummer played on three songs... "reaching" "own" and "buried time" and even with the click track in his headset he cant keep time. just listen to any of those tracks. the other 8 songs were done with our old drummer who keeps perfect time and gets a bit creative at times.

after hearing a 4th song from our live drummer we pulled him from recording. i alsmost made it so we had our old drummer cut all the tracks .. oh well

-d
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Options
    pariahpariah Posts: 596
    Originally posted by low_light
    yeah welcome to our personal hell. our "live" drummer played on three songs... "reaching" "own" and "buried time" and even with the click track in his headset he cant keep time. just listen to any of those tracks. the other 8 songs were done with our old drummer who keeps perfect time and gets a bit creative at times.

after hearing a 4th song from our live drummer we pulled him from recording. i alsmost made it so we had our old drummer cut all the tracks .. oh well

-d
    Drumferno... I've been there. In fact I'm still there. Now jamming (finally) with a competent drummer. If only he would be willing to leave his sucky band...
    "Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world."
  • Options
    oh is your drummer moonlighting with you guys? hehe.

I wish we had a bass player, extra guitar guy, and our old drummer back.

"wish, I wish. I guess it never stops... stop." -ev

-d
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Options
    low,

The drums on "take me out" are fantastic, I'm a big fan. But I know exactly what you mean with the drummer problems, very frustrating.

jb
  • Options
    yeah, that is the drummer i wish we could have gotten back. he does 9 of the 11 songs.. and he is terriffic as far as im concerend

-d
    www.myspace.com/eotoband