Shameless Plug.

low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
edited April 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Okay ill keep this short and sweet. We have our CD up for sale finally on our website. 15 songs. 10 bucks. paypal order.

If you know me, youll be thinking "about fucking time" if you dont, you can go to the site and download around 6 songs from the album in full quality and decide if you need to hear the other 9. Either way thanks if you do ;)

main site:
http://www.engineoftheocean.com

We did a very professional single fold booklet and cover..

we just got a new guitarist, bassist, and drummer... and the music is shifting into more upbeat energetic songs.

-low
www.myspace.com/eotoband
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    SOunds awesome man.... what sorta set up did you use to recoird? How much time and $ etc? Really liked it though
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • About F*cking time!! Just kidding dude, congrats. I already put in my order. Although I might order a 2nd copy for my GF. Can't wait David......nice work.
  • Also, I bumbed an "Engine of the Ocean" thread in Other Music....and put your post about the new album. I'll try to keep it bumped for you.....
  • of_the_girlof_the_girl Posts: 745
    Spreading the love, and helping bump that Engine of the Ocean thread in Other Music. :) I hope to order your cd!! Love your stuff!!

--Jessie
    "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet." --Plato

www.myspace.com/birdinamitten
  • I'm listening to reverse now. Pretty good stuff. I'm going to check out more and if they are as good I'll be buying.

When I read the lyrics to reverse I wasn't too sure, but when it was all put together it worked great.
  • Reverse is a great song. The cool thing is, its not like low_light just posts the "good" songs on the site to fool you into buying the album. In fact, some of my favorite songs are on the album, but not available for download... "so much for nothing" and "take me out" to name a few.
  • low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
    Yeah isnt it funny how poems and lyrics are so very separate? Put music to words and you have a whole new feeling.

Thanks all for the response :) I appreciate it. I cant even explain how the band is so much more energetic and different. I may have some new 8 track jam sessions to share in the near future.

as for the question about how we recorded etc.. we got lucky and knew a guy who built his own studio. he had a Roland 24 track recorder and a lot of expensive gear and hooked us up ;)

i love music!

-DAvid
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Originally posted by low_light
    Thanks all for the response :) I appreciate it. I cant even explain how the band is so much more energetic and different. I may have some new 8 track jam sessions to share in the near future.

-DAvid

New songs already?!?!? Dude you just put our an album with 15 songs!! Thats cool, post them or email them to me whenever they are done.

- John