engine of the ocean.

low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
edited March 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
Im reworking my site.

also just wanted to say that I have gained three new members. A new guitar man (who can rip the wah pedal like a motherfucker), a bass player, and a new drummer.

Im trying to make the website look and feel a bit better. if your bored have a look and tell me what you think.

-dahveed

http://www.engineoftheocean.com
www.myspace.com/eotoband
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thank u my dear
    its beautiful
    u should post this on aet

( its funny cause i was intially attracted to ur name....low_light...i like dahveed too, and on top of that great website.....too much tea for me.............goodluck with the band and dont stop making music...god knows i cant worth crap lol)
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Cool low, I dig the site......can't wait for the album man. Looks like things are really rolling for you guys.
  • let's just get some MORE shameless self promotion up here...i can't beleive you stiffs actually this to this guy's music - wretched - :)

can't wait to see the new site - can't wait to hear how the new members push the sound up and out and forward - it's all fun and it's all great - just keep it up, for sure -

to the greatest musician in texas - CHEERS!

*clink*
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
    thanks. I fixed the Pictures section :) everything should look decent for now. thanks to those who checked it out. My eyes are soar working on it all morning. Im done for the day!!!

JB- albums are pressed. all I have to do is figure out PAYPAL! hehe

thanks all again
    -d
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • ski4ski4 Posts: 261
    sweet, i really like the demo's can't wait till the album is up
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst