new song.. climbing

low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
edited May 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
We hit record on the 8 track and got this...

let me know what you think. its called climbing.

right click and save:
http://www.engineoftheocean.com/files/Climbing.mp3

-low
www.myspace.com/eotoband
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cool man. sounds like the new guys are helping with some great new tunes with you.
  • brathairbrathair Posts: 6
    song sounds great man, i really dig it. thinking about getting the album. how many songs are on the album all together?
  • nailz100nailz100 Posts: 1,176
    Man this tune is pretty long......Long but good....I really dig it...its got a really cool flow. What did you record it with? Are you doing the singing/ guitar playing/ both? Check out some of my stuff if ya want.... http://www.theretroman.com. (needs some serious website design)
    Only with our eyes closed can we truly see
  • low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
    yeah thanks. it is very rough. its just a practice snap shot.

we use a digital 8 track recorder....

the album has 15 songs;this one is not on the album... nor is the next one im gonna post. hehe. coming soon....

-low
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • HYLAHYLA Posts: 137
    Sounds very much like the Pumpkins. Except when the high hat enters at 1:48 the Pumpkins would have gone nuts with distortion ;)
  • low_lightlow_light Posts: 251
    hehe true true ;)

Its still in baby stage. its a blooming song so to speak. Hell, Im still banging out the lyrics.

thanks for checking it out all.
    -d
    www.myspace.com/eotoband
  • Another new song? Man you guys are moving fast. You pump out a 15 song album, and you're fast at work. Awesome.

I liked Climbing, and I'll go check out the new one if you've posted it yet!!!
  • Originally posted by brathair
    song sounds great man, i really dig it. thinking about getting the album. how many songs are on the album all together?

I bought the album as did my girlfriend and we both think its great (even though David will be modest when asked about it!!). Its definitely worth the money, for 15 songs!!!