EV Mystery Bags

12346»

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,120

• lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,020
    Looks like mine is updated to be delivered today. YAY!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • No signed Benny in my mystery bag, maybe next time.

If anyone is interested in trading for any of this let me know... shirts are XXL.

• bb4packersbb4packers Posts: 192
    I got 3 black T-shirts and 2 stickers - a little more than promised, about what I expected, but not quite the bag I was hoping for but still happy to get one
  • Loujoe said:
    Amantria said:
    I have no idea, first timer with a non 10c mystery box (and i havent gotten one of those in a very very long time).  My shipping confirmation says this box weighs 1.1 lbs.  Not sure if that is a good or bad thing 
    Oh wow. Just checked. Mine is a whopper! 3.1 lbs
    Mine too
  • Fuck mine was delivered today but we're away until Monday. I can't believe how fast!
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,020
    Got mine. I got a couple sticker/button packs, a shirt with different stringed instruments(which I love), a MMXIX tour shirt, and a 2022 hoodie with the target on the front tour stops on the back. Very happy with my bag, which was busting open with the hoodie stuffed in there. Yay! Size medium, BTW.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 535
    ^that sounds legit, I ordered a medium as well
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.