ISO Small Setlist Shirt for Fenway Night 1 2024 | FT Small Setlist Shirt for Fenway Night 2 2024

dankinddankind Posts: 20,832
edited September 19 in Lost Dogs
September 15, 2024 at Fenway Park was my son's first Pearl Jam concert, and I'd like to get him a small setlist shirt to commemorate the occasion.

We grabbed a small setlist shirt for Fenway night 2 (September 17, 2024) at merch yesterday, hoping that a trade could be made.

I have other Pearl Jam/Eddie Vedder stuff as well, but this seemed the most straight up of trades to propose. I also have dollar dollar bills, y'all.

If this doesn't work out, he can just wear the night 2 shirt and wish that his night 1 setlist was that awesome. :lol:

At any rate, hope all is well with you folks.

Have:

Want:

I SAW PEARL JAM
Post edited by dankind on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624
    Look who the cat dragged in. 
    How have you been?
    I tried to get a small night 1 shirt yesterday for my wife (her first show as well if you can believe it), they only had a few mediums left.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,832
    Poncier said:
    Look who the cat dragged in. 
    How have you been?
    I tried to get a small night 1 shirt yesterday for my wife (her first show as well if you can believe it), they only had a few mediums left.
    Been busy, old friend. Hope all is well in bar pie land.

And yeah, I almost got him a medium yesterday, but he'd be swimming in it. I thought maybe a trade would get him the more appropriate (though still rather big) small size.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • I'll sweeten the pot.
    Anyone who hooks Dankind's son up gets a mystery gift.  Could be a poster, could be a record.  Could be a sheep or some old trading cards.  It is a mystery!

This little dude rocks and needs a proper shirt.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,644
    edited September 19
    @dankind - where have you been. Haven't seen you in a while. Hope all is well!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624
       Could be a sheep  

A live one?
    You just got all the pervs and mutton lovers on the hunt for a small shirt.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier said:
       Could be a sheep  

A live one?
    Good deal
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Poncier said:
       Could be a sheep  

A live one?
    Good deal

I SAW PEARL JAM
    Oh, and to basically everyone on Stone’s side from rail to rail on night 1 at Fenway who *looked out for the little dude below, thanks a bunch. 

*looked out for includes everything from dancing with, to gifting with cool stickers, to making sure he could see, to even holding his rail spot when he needed more space to incorporate the new kick move he learned from Glen’s opening set into his dance repertoire (thanks, Glen), and to just generally being awesome and contributing your good vibes to a night he’ll never forget. 

On the way home, he reflected on how he loved it that Pearl Jam fans were so positive. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,893
    Good dad bump!
    edited September 20
    Loujoe said:
    Good dad bump!
    I don't know about that. A good dad would've taken him to the Green Day concert he got his sweatshirt from, but since I'm not a fan, I left that one to his mom. :lol:

By the way, that giant Green Day sweatshirt is a small, which is why I didn't get him the medium setlist shirt.

And all is well, @GlowGirl .

Hope all is copacetic with you as well. 

Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM