HARVEST MOON FENWAY NIGHT II 2024

Please excuse my newness to this forum and any etiquette I may not be well versed in.
I'm in total panic mode because I'm someone who puts much more thought into wording things when trying to get something across. But that takes some time I don't have right now, as I'm trying to get ready to take my nephew to the show tonight at Fenway, and things have just been too chaotic for me to have the space and time to do so, as I didnt have the means to purchase tix via Ten Club earlier this yr; I only recently was able to (THANKFULLY--and in section B1!!) purchase tickets, last minute.
So all apologies in re: to length, sentence structure, sp., etc.

How do I sum up all the feelings I have wrapped up in this band, who has laid out the soundtrack to my life, has helped and continuously helps me through the really heavy things in this life.
The coincidences between their lyrics, stories behind them, as we all know, burns the DEEPest  connection we feel to them. Especially in my grief journey, I guess I could say.

I've already made this way too long, but my connection to not a Pearl Jam song, but one they cover REALLY hits home for me.

In 2016, I lost my mother to early onset Alzheimer's. She was not only 64, but I'm eternally lucky to say one of the kindest, most loving and loved humans and mom to walk this planet.
My parents, Patty and Danny, were high school sweethearts, Junior prom was their 1st date.
They celebrated their 45th anniversary in August that year.

There's so much more to it, but when I hear Harvest Moon, it goes through me with a tornadic force of SO many different  feelings. 

And tonight, the moon is full, officially, at 10:34 p.m., --THIRTY FOUR--as in Payton....NOT MANNING, but WALTER!
And this also happens to be the HARVEST MOON.

I am pleading with any and all of the forces that be that they do this song, tonight, to hear with my nephew, Danny, beside me. 
It would mean THE ABSOLUTE WORLD to us.

-Lisa ❤️

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,986
    Okay, this has to happen. 
  • THANK YOUUUU!!!!!
    Oh, I hope so!
    I forgot to also emphasize the TEN in the 10:34 p.m. official time the Harvest Moon is full tonight.
    I mean...👀🤯🤘👀

How SPECIAL this would be...!!!! AND AT FENWAY...!!??!!

That's been my FAVORITE place to be, unchanged, since I was 11! Combined w/PJ, ummm...🙏 
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,024
     How does it not? 
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,024
    I see this happening to open up immediately following encore. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Yes!!

Much prefer that to SBWM
  • So....

YES YES AND YESSSS!!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,763

Indeed.
  • THIS IS HOW upside-down I've been---Tonight's Full Moon, at 10:34, is not ONLY the #HarvestMoon, but there's also a partial eclipse. Tonight.
    AND it's a SUPER MOON!!!!

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,986
    Who fills in for the Sleater - Kinneys on back up? 
  • Full moon over Pesky Pole right now!
  • Yes sir!!!!
  • Although it's just to left 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    Why not just go to a Neil Young show? When he actual plays a show that is ;)
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    F..king up>harvest moon
  • Yeah
  • PBrisk. said:
    Why not just go see The Who then, too, right? And...♾️ 😉 (;
    Hope you had fun! I did...working all night.
  • Loujoe said:
    Hope you had fun! I did...working all night.
    Awww!!!!
    Sorry you were working! 
    We had a BLAST!!
    ALWAYS and FOR EVER GRATEFUL for the energy, blood, sweat and literal tears they thrust themselves into for all of us.
    When I hit the lottery, I'm going to follow them around from show to show, and I will NEVER have to miss an other Fenway show,  EVER again.

No Harvest Moon to be sung last night, but all the references, spirit, energy--on and off the  stage--the guests, the speeches...I still felt the power of that Super Harvest partial eclipse moon, all the while Eddie was singing what it's all about, to me. 
    Message received, #eddievedder
    Message received,  HEARD, and to be cherished for as long as my memory allows.🤘❤️❤️🤘
    Awesome
     I know that feeling!
  • 😉❤️
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    PBrisk. said:
    Why not just go see The Who then, too, right? And...♾️ 😉 (;
    Well I want to hear PJ songs at a PJ show.