Sean "Puffy" "P-Diddy" "Diddy" Combs

Comments

• i feel bad for justin bieber. never been a fan of his, but i know he was hanging out with diddy as a teenager. i guarantee he saw some shit while he was too young to be seeing it. my feeling is it contributed to his later substance issues and legal troubles.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,703
    i feel bad for justin bieber. never been a fan of his, but i know he was hanging out with diddy as a teenager. i guarantee he saw some shit while he was too young to be seeing it. my feeling is it contributed to his later substance issues and legal troubles.
    same...at least he was smart enough to stay away at some point. Probably a tough lesson for him.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • i feel bad for justin bieber. never been a fan of his, but i know he was hanging out with diddy as a teenager. i guarantee he saw some shit while he was too young to be seeing it. my feeling is it contributed to his later substance issues and legal troubles.
    You should feel bad for any young person whos thrust into stardom.  I'm sure they all have seen some shit.

I'm amazed that Drew Barrymore became what she did.  
  • mace1229 said:
    Think of how many in the industry were aware of this and at a minimum said nothing or worse participated.   What a cess pool. 
    teskeinc said:
    They didn’t know anything? Sureeeeee…….

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAHiSZxSzWw/?igsh=NDdjNnlmemJuc3Q2
    So because this is now out there are people starting to talk.  You have people so powerful that you unfortunately can't say anything.

There are more rumor's coming out about Will Smith now and he and his wifes escapades.
    Be careful what you say about Will and his wife.

lol I hit back though!
  • Think of how many in the industry were aware of this and at a minimum said nothing or worse participated.   What a cess pool. 

Some will stay quiet out of fear for their safety or their careers. Others stay quiet because the predator sells albums/ puts butts in seats, etc.
    I'm the parent of a classical musician. That's a very small world, where everyone knows everybody else. And people talk -- the whisper network, you know? Some relatively large scandals broke over the last several years -- but not all of them, not yet. It takes a lot of courage to come forward. 
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
    You should feel bad for any young person whos thrust into stardom.  I'm sure they all have seen some shit.

I'm amazed that Drew Barrymore became what she did.  
    i do. they need their parents to be involved to help protect them. as far as i know bieber and drew did not have that.

• a guy in prison came forward over the weekend and said he killed tupac and that diddy paid him a million dollars to do so. not sure if it is true or not, but as soon as diddy was ordered held without bond he came forward. interesting timing if true.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,709
    I think Tupac is alive
    www.myspace.com
  • I think Tupac is alive
    And POOTWH figured it out like Obama said he would.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • former bodyguard of puffy says there are tapes of politicians participating in the freak offs.

• teskeincteskeinc Posts: 1,668
    former bodyguard of puffy says there are tapes of politicians participating in the freak offs.
    Wait for your October surprise
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,709
    former bodyguard of puffy says there are tapes of politicians participating in the freak offs.
    Right this way to the freak off sir. Plenty of baby oil this evening. Enjoy. 

www.myspace.com
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,227
    What a way to spend one's time. 
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299

Yeah if I was a betting man I’d bet that predator expresident is on that list of enjoying the fruits of puffy party
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • teskeinc said:
    Wait for your October surprise
    the one where trump is on the list of freak off clients? it wouldn't be a surprise to most people, aside from the ones in his cult.

• former bodyguard of puffy says there are tapes of politicians participating in the freak offs.

Yeah if I was a betting man I’d bet that predator expresident is on that list of enjoying the fruits of puffy party

I wonder if the woman T---p (allegedly) r*ped when she was thirteen will be ready to come forward in the next few weeks.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • a guy in prison came forward over the weekend and said he killed tupac and that diddy paid him a million dollars to do so. not sure if it is true or not, but as soon as diddy was ordered held without bond he came forward. interesting timing if true.
    This was ALWAYS a rumor.  Underground conspiracy stuff.  How it never came to light but Suge Knight dangling Vanilla Ice over a rail did is beyond me...

I wonder if the woman T---p (allegedly) r*ped when she was thirteen will be ready to come forward in the next few weeks.
    That would be perfect timing but I doubt it I’m sure if it’s true she has been warned or payed off by now! 
  • messed up stuff
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• So there is a book supposedly written by Kim Porter, Diddys late baby Momma. There is some crazy stuff.  The guy who published it didn't ask any questions on how his source obtained said book. So nothing has been corroborated. Their kids, Kims kids, say this wasn't her writing.

What a shit show.

Oh and the police collected like 800 dildoes for evidence.  Imagine being the cop that had to do that?
  • That's a lot of Wang. Who needs 800. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • That's a lot of Wang. Who needs 800. 
    I'm laughing at this.  HAHAHAHHAHa!!!!  Why indeed Rob!?!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,907

Honestly. The amount of time and energy all these freak offs must have used up, I'm surprised he managed to do anything else. It's crazy that there are people so completely perverted.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 3,054
    That's a lot of Wang. Who needs 800. 
    Pfft. Anything under 950 is amateur hour. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • PJ_Soul said:

Honestly. The amount of time and energy all these freak offs must have used up, I'm surprised he managed to do anything else. It's crazy that there are people so completely perverted.
    Like Janes Addiction said.  Nothings shocking.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,786
    I'm so glad I live a nice, quiet life. Innocent or guilty, I can't imagine associating with these types of people and all the craziness they immerse their lives in. This is also probably the reason the vast majority of the musical artists I listen to and pay attention to are not mega-stars. I don't understand the attraction to all the hype.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    I'm so glad I live a nice, quiet life. Innocent or guilty, I can't imagine associating with these types of people and all the craziness they immerse their lives in. This is also probably the reason the vast majority of the musical artists I listen to and pay attention to are not mega-stars. I don't understand the attraction to all the hype.
    Sodom & Gomorrah comes to mind 
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,188
    Yeah he's going to prison...
    Not b4 he off's himself like Epstein. Never liked this guy and I still don't, way too egotistical and arrogant. 

✌️
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,188
    Isn't strange how Trump associates himself with black men who just happen to get indicted. 🤔 To Puff, Trump and the mayor good riddance. 
    https://youtu.be/27PYqvYLoVc?si=th5YuLyxoAGMI_9q

The mayor must have some clout with Trump. He calls during a Trump birthday party and the call is taken for all to hear. This from someone who was there.

✌️

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,907
    g under p said:
    Yeah he's going to prison...
    Not b4 he off's himself like Epstein. Never liked this guy and I still don't, way too egotistical and arrogant. 

✌️

If Diddler "offs himself" where he is, I can't even imagine... and fwiw, I don't necessarily believe Epstein did that to himself either. I imagine that the folks watching Diddler are on him like hawks, since if anything happens to him there will have such crazy ramifications none if the staff there would live it down.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata