**** 09/15 FENWAY PARK, BOSTON N1 SETLUST THREAD **** Crowd-Sourced

Comments

• React, Respond
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,499
    mr bungle said:
    So, Fenway: it’s an institution and all, but 🤢

I followed signs for the women’s restroom which took me to porta potties. 🤔 Then I found the actual women’s restroom; the porta potty would have been better. The floor was covered with cat litter and the smell was unbelievable. I need a shower.
    And it’s only 6:58 
    gotta wear a diaper!  This is the way
    Depends!
  • Feeling Down or In My Tree this set. Probably save Never Destination for the encore.
  • Cow is called out…

think Down is coming
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • DOWN
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 9,159
    Da da da da da da da da da daaaa

Solo
  • story time

in my tree incoming?

shout out to drunk bros behind me shout-talking ignoring the show. Go take a walk please boys
  • Talking about Chris Cornell
  • IN MY TREE
  • In My Tree
  • psubsb12 said:
    Feeling Down or In My Tree this set. Probably save Never Destination for the encore.
    I am a god damn genius.

• Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,635
    Loujoe said:

Weasels ripped my flesh!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • WRECKAGE
  • Wreckage
  • It’s a bit of a drunk Ed night I think 
    DOWN
    Got to just love exactly how... 
    Holds me down...
    SetLUST in Down alert!!?? PS don't say that... you're not dirt! So glad those pills are thrown away!
    psubsb12 said:
    psubsb12 said:
    Feeling Down or In My Tree this set. Probably save Never Destination for the encore.
    I am a god damn genius. :lightbulb:
  •  B) 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,415
    WRECKAGE
    Hopefully this one goes into retirement after this tour.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • EVEN FLOW
  • Even Flow
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,202
    edited September 16
    1. Footsteps
    2. Release
    3. Given To Fly
    4. Hail, Hail
    5. Corduroy
    6. Scared of Fear
    7. React, Respond
    8. Down
    9. In My Tree 
    10. Wreckage
    11. Even Flow
  • mcgruff10 said:
    WRECKAGE
    Hopefully mcgruff10 goes into retirement after this tour.   
    Fify
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    mcgruff10 said:
    WRECKAGE
    It's one of my two DM favs
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,415
    mcgruff10 said:
    WRECKAGE
    Hopefully mcgruff10 goes into retirement after this tour.   
    Fify
    Ha ha
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    edited September 16
    maverick said:
    1. Footsteps
    2. Release
    3. Given To Fly
    4. Hail, Hail
    5. Corduroy
    6. Scared of Fear
    7. React, Respond
    8. Down
    9. In My Tree 
    10. Wreckage
    11. Even Flow
    You need all CAPS, 💕 love. 

PS did your mother not like you?
    Calgraphy 
    mcgruff10 said:
    WRECKAGE
    Also Jefferson gets to sing that hard K!
  • shep said:
    750 start time seems super early?

Fenway has an early curfew I guess?

My football game hasn't even started yet!
    1030 curfew at Fenway