Putting Fenway tickets in Google wallet on Android?

Has anyone been able to do this? It does not appear to be an option, from what I'm seeing.

Wow, this is becoming ridiculously difficult!

Comments

• danofundanofun Posts: 996
    Using a wallet is neither necessary or an option from the MLB app. It's a very simple process, simply follow the directions provided in today's email.

Fenway Park requires that all tickets must be rendered in an MLB account to enter the show – details below. You will not be able to access your tickets through the Ticketmaster app or website.

To view and use tickets, log in to your existing MLB.com account or create an account in the MLB Ballpark app with the email address used to purchase your ticket(s). Detailed instructions on using the MLB Ballpark app, including email verification and viewing tickets are available at https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/mobile. For further assistance, please contact the Red Sox Ticket Office at (877) RED-SOX9 or ticketoffice@redsox.com.

• gjackxgjackx Posts: 45
    I really hope AT&T service is good at Fenway....we are all at the mercy of our various cell providers.
  • danofundanofun Posts: 996
    I can appreciate that concern. However, the MLB Ballpark app is the only app used at every single Fenway event. That includes all concerts, 81+ Red Sox games, etc.