Options

Mark Arm wannabe's... here you go!

mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
edited January 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
The Mudhoney tone-in-a-box.

A mighty big box, might I add.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2373410359&category=38074

VERY VERY HARD TO FIND!
...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Mudhoney rocks, and they get so little respect. Seaweed, Mudhoney, hammerbox, tree people are bands that literally defined a sound.
    I have no clue what I would do with the amp, but it sure would be cool to own it.
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Just add Big Muff or more appropriately I guess the Jacques Honey Pot made specially for Mudhoney.

that thing has to be loud. looks cool too. you definately won't run into another one.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
    If I had any practical use for it whatsoever, not to mention the purchase and shipping prices...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Options
    62strat62strat Posts: 638
    i wish my amp was only 90 lbs!~
  • Options
    JofZJofZ Posts: 1,276
    Come on, one of you must have plans to play a 10,000 seat venue sometime soon :)
    I bet it's a 100 bucks for shipping and then a 6 pack everytime you need a buddys assistance to move it LOL
    WHAT IS THAT NOISE?
    Hanging at www.TheGuitarHub.com
    The only Forum for players by players.......

Playing Les Pauls, Teles, Hubers, Gustavssons, Kolls through a Mad Professor amp with a Bob Burt Cab.
    BJF powers my Pedal Board