Quick! Hide my checkbook!

mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
edited June 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• who's_pearljam?who's_pearljam? Posts: 2,104
    Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Good God, someone MUST buy this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10171&item=3730585680&rd=1

Nice
    You going for it? You get first choice, dude.

Otherwise.....................:)
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Besides, I wanna hot-rod my Musicmaster amp! Gotta reserve funds!
    That will go quick.

I don't know,,, this is more my style lately!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10171&item=3730674839&rd=1
    Be kind, man

I once saw a vintage Gibson amp with a single 12" facing forward, and 4 8" speakers, two on each side, for stereo tremolo. It was one of the coolest amp designs I've ever seen...
    I once saw a vintage Gibson amp with a single 12" facing forward, and 4 8" speakers, two on each side, for stereo tremolo. It was one of the coolest amp designs I've ever seen...

(secret)

Old Gibson amps are the most amazing ones out there and reasonable prices. Fender patterned there stuff off some of those old hawaiian gutair amps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38074&item=3729921604&rd=1

I have some of these. You can't beat the price. And crank it with a harp and you've got Little Walter blues.
    Be kind, man

Eh, nothing my Vibro Champ can't do...

Somebody shoot me.

Please.
  • KilmanKilman Posts: 18
    If we all stop voting, will they all go away?
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Perfect for my little orange.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    that does look quite yummy
  • I'm big on Gibson Minuteman amps right now!
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • casper leblanccasper leblanc Posts: 1,246
    Somebody shoot me.

Please.

First give me that checkbook, then I'll shoot ya
  • Originally posted by mccreadyisgod
    Good God, someone MUST buy this!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10171&item=3730585680&rd=1

If I only had 300 bucks laying around.....I'd be all over this one. I'm sure this thing sounds like heaven! SOLID PINE!
    Cause I'll stop trying to make a difference. I'm not trying to make a difference. I'll stop trying to make a difference. No way!
  • mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Posts: 6,395
    Originally posted by LemonYellowSun
    If I only had 300 bucks laying around.....I'd be all over this one. I'm sure this thing sounds like heaven! SOLID PINE!

That thing has to absolutely SING. Solid pine with Celestion 10" speakers... it's even angled. If I could talk myself into selling my Marshall 4x10" and replacing it with that, I'd do it. What a gorgeous cab. If anyone here has a great tube amp, but needs a great speaker cabinet to run it through, BUY THIS NOW!
  • I'm currently (aka...not for long) the highest bidder at $160, but I'm sure it'll go for a lot more, given that it has like 5 days left. We shall see if I have the willpower to not keep bidding. Maybe someone should hide my checkbook also.
    Cause I'll stop trying to make a difference. I'm not trying to make a difference. I'll stop trying to make a difference. No way!
  • Originally posted by Kilman
    I want this more than Lutenant Dan wants legs.

Hah.. I laughed my ass off..
    Questions rise and answers fall,... insurmountable.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    didnt he have a buy now option for 300??