Acoustic Porch!

Baldy246Baldy246 Posts: 8
edited May 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Where can I get the tab for Ed's solo performance of Porch. Cant seem to figure it out. Or can some one post it. Thanks. Later
"Ill ride the wave where it takes me"-Ed Vedder
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• In the tablature book of ten there should be chord progressions written for each song, but online i dont know of anywhere you could find it.
  • 62strat62strat Posts: 638
    Sticky:

for all pj gutiar tablature...

http://www.giventowail.com
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    i've only heard it once but i can't imagine this version being much different in terms of chords played from other versions.
  • BlindMelonadeBlindMelonade Posts: 327
    It's all the same except for the solo, he usually changes that everytime he plays it though.
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • mendicant_1mendicant_1 Posts: 39
    it wasn't acoustic,...you're the second person to say that,...he was playing electric guitar
    Your head will collapse if there's nothing in it -Black Francis
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    it wasn't acoustic,...you're the second person to say that,...he was playing electric guitar

I could have sworn he played it acoustic too. Does anyone know what the chords are he is playing during the solo?
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    he played it acoustic on the solo show i heard.

and he also played it acoustic as a preset in LA 2006.

no tabs for it, but ive figured it out myself very easily from the normal tabs and just thrashing heavily at points :)
    im not a great guitar player, if i can do it you can do it !!
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I could have sworn he played it acoustic too. Does anyone know what the chords are he is playing during the solo?

Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Uncle NeilUncle Neil Posts: 176
    He definitely played it acoustic at San Diego 1, I was there. I haven't looked into it much, but I'd also love to be able to play this.
  • apcapc Posts: 32
    intro - open A chord tied together by single notes on the 'A' string...fret 3, 2, 0.

Basically playing (all on the A string).... 0 0 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 0 0....except when playing '0s' this is actually a full A chord.

then you just use G chord, A chord, A# sharp chord....

solo - i stole the one from unplugged and use it....its still the best.

hope this helps just a little.
    Louisville - 3/24/94, Austin - 9/16/95, Dallas - 7/5/98, Nashville - 8/17/00, Dallas - 10/17/00, San Antonio - 4/5/03, Dallas - 6/9/03, Camden - 7/5/03, The Gorge I - 7/22/06, The Gorge II - 7/23/06, Los Angeles I (EV) 4/12/08, Los Angeles II (EV) - 4/13/08...
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    For the bridge I just play the Em chord at the 7th fret