"Dave Krusen & Friends" will be playing at the Wishlist Foundation preparties in NYC 9/3 & 9/4

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,820
edited September 3 in The Porch

Today is the 33rd anniversary of the album Ten, which makes it the perfect time (Ten PM ET) to announce that "Dave Krusen and Friends" will be playing at the Wishlist Foundation preparties in New York City next week!
Come join us at the Hard Rock Cafe at 1501 Broadway, on Tuesday, September 3rd and Wednesday, September 4th from 2:00 - 6:00 PM.
We will be raising funds for Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation, SCOPE, and Teach Rock. So come check out our awesome raffle prizes and bid high on the band signed poster, generously donated to Wishlist Foundation by Vitalogy Foundation and Pearl Jam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v07w0JsxLj4

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,292
    Do you need to register or buy tickets for these ? Not on Facebook 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,820

New York, NY – Madison Square Garden, Sept 3 & Sept 4

Beneficiaries: Vitalogy Foundation Spotlight Charities & TeachRock
    Organizer(s): Jenny Schenk & Carin Cohen
    Tuesday, 9/3 Socials: FB EventRSVP
    Wednesday, 9/5 Socials: FB EventRSVP

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/303986/wishlist-foundation-2024-fall-preparty-fundraisers

• pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    And the other special guest is non other then demetrios!!
    edited August 29
    pjbugs007 said:
    I won't be there. I wish I could make it. 
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,696
    edited August 29
    No. A donation is appreciated.
    I miss igotid88
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    demetrios said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    And here I thought you were one of Dave’s Friends!! Boooo
    igotid88 said:
    No. A donation is appreciated.
    Thanks will try to make one of the days
    pjbugs007 said:
    demetrios said:
    pjbugs007 said:
    And here I thought you were one of Dave’s Friends!! Boooo
    I still am, I hope.

Probably only make 1 of these is it more or less the same each day?
    I'll be in New York City this coming week appearing at the Wishlist Foundation pre-party at the Hard Rock Cafe in Time Square! Tuesday Sept 3rd and Wednesday Sept 4th. If you're in the city for the Pearl Jam show or live in close proximity and would like to meet me in person please come on by and say hello! I'll have posters, prints and more for sale and can sign your PJ Missoula poster if you bought one at the show. Dave Krusen and friends will be performing live as well. I hope to see you there!

Wishlist Foundation is honored and thrilled to have Pearl Jam founding drummer, Dave Krusen, perform at their pre-concert fundraising events on Tuesday, September 3, and Wednesday, September 4 at the Hard Rock Cafe, New York benefiting Pearl Jam's Vitalogy Foundation, SCOPE and TEACHROCK.

Dave has graciously agreed to meet with fans before each performance. The first 25 people who make a donation of $33 to partake in the Meet & Greet will receive a signed photo from the 2017 RRHOF Pearl Jam induction ceremony, while sharing a special moment and photo opportunity with Dave. Additional opportunities, beyond the first 25 fans, may be made available onsite on a first come, first serve basis.

We are truly humbled to have such a generous and talented artist grace our New York fundraising events. For more information, see the details below.

DONATION & SIGN UP DETAILS:

- Meet & Greet availability opens at 12noon EST on Sunday, September 1st on the TicketBud platform via the links below:

Tuesday, September 3rd - NIGHT 1 -

https://wishlist.ticketbud.com/dave-krusen-meet-greet...

Wednesday, September 4th - NIGHT 2 -

https://wishlist.ticketbud.com/dave-krusen-meet-greet...

- The first 25 fans who make a donation of $33 to partake in the Meet & Greet will be notified by email from info@wishlistfoundation.org with confirmation

- Additional opportunities beyond the first 25 donations, may be made available onsite on a first come, first serve basis.

- One sign up per person, per day. Multiple donations by one individual will be considered a flat donation and are non-refundable.

- There are no refunds for any reason

MEET & GREET DETAILS

- Fans eligible for the Meet & Greet will be required to check-in beginning at 2:15pm.

- Legal, valid photo ID must be presented at time of check-in in order to participate in the Meet & Greet.

- Fans must be at the Legends Bar located on the lower level of The Hard Rock Cafe by 2:15pm in order to participate.

- Fans can bring 1 additional Ten era or Dave Krusen specific memorabilia to be signed.

- Fans can utilize their own device to capture a photo with Dave Krusen.

- The RRHOF 8x10 photo is captured by Michael Krevetsky.

- A limited number of signed photographs may be available for purchase at future Wishlist Foundation Preparty Fundraisers on a first come, first serve basis.

DISCLAIMER

- Wishlist Foundation, Dave Krusen & Friends and Hard Rock Cafe reserve the right to deny participation, access/entry or item redemption to any individual for any reason at any time.

- Donors are not guaranteed to meet any members of any band.

- We will do our very best to accommodate all participants, but there are no guarantees.

- Duration of the Meet & Greet is subject to the artist's discretion

- There are no refunds or returns on your donation.

- All meet & greet items are in ‘as is’ condition.

**Any questions? Please email info@wishlistfoundation.org**
    Wishlist Foundation - a Pearl Jam Fan-Run Nonprofit Organization Pearl Jam #DaveKrusen #HardRockNewYork

Tomorrow!!!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,231
    Wow! Not sure Wishlist has put together something on this level before! Have fun NYC people! Wonder who his friends are? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • You can get into the preparty for for free.

Just the guaranteed meet and greet for today/Tuesday are sold out.
    We would like to introduce you to Molly Hott Gallagher, Executive Director of SCOPE, Summer Camp Opportunities Promote Education.
    We will be raising funds for SCOPE and Teach Rock at our NYC Wishlist Foundation Preparty Fundraisers at the Hard Rock Cafe, 1501 Broadway, September 3rd and 4th, from 2 - 6:00 PM.
    Who will be there?
    Click the video below to view the interview with Wishlist Foundation Content Director, Chrissie Randolph Ferguson, and Molly Hott Gallagher, to learn more about one of our beneficiaries, SCOPE.