Wrigley Show - 8/29 - FLDN, Row 3 for GA swap

SM423SM423 Posts: 17
Wanted to try one last time to see if anyone with GA tickets that might not want to stand the whole time is interested in swapping for my FLDN, Row 3 seats?  I'm trying to bring both of my boys to the show so need to get two GAs and then buy a third.  If interested, let me know.  I already swapped the exact same tickets for Saturday and it was very easy.

My tickets: FLDN, Row 3, Seats 13/14
Looking for: GA

Comments

• JC24205JC24205 Posts: 35
    I am in

How do you want to connect?

• SM423SM423 Posts: 17
    Hi - you can text me at 415.378.5308.  My name is Steven Mikalis.
  • JC24205JC24205 Posts: 35
    Thanks
    Will send message
  • If this falls through, I'm in. I have GA and my wife is not excited about standing for the whole show. We have GA Saturday as well. Please let me know if this trade is still available. Thanks!
  • NB56964NB56964 Posts: 4
    If this falls through, I'm in. I have GA and my wife is not excited about standing for the whole show. We have GA Saturday as well. Please let me know if this trade is still available. Thanks!
    If you are interested I have 2 Section R row 3 for Saturday and would be interested in swapping for your GA tickets. We are staying by wrigley and would gladly meet up to do the exchange. Thanks
  • NB56964 said:
    If this falls through, I'm in. I have GA and my wife is not excited about standing for the whole show. We have GA Saturday as well. Please let me know if this trade is still available. Thanks!
    If you are interested I have 2 Section R row 3 for Saturday and would be interested in swapping for your GA tickets. We are staying by wrigley and would gladly meet up to do the exchange. Thanks

This would be perfect. I'm just waiting to hear from a friend to see if he'd be willing to join me in GA Saturday. If he's not, then I'm in for the swap. Thanks!
  • NB56964NB56964 Posts: 4
    Perfect sounds good and just let me know, shoot me a pm and we can work out the details. 
  • kdiddykdiddy Posts: 737
    edited August 27
    DM'd you! I have N1 field V row 16 tix. Been trying to get GA to meet with my brother and husband but it's been crazy on TM to snag one. Would throw in a few beers or drink of choice for you and your lady. THANK YOU!
  • jeff2040jeff2040 Posts: 1,602
    I sent you a message about trading my Thursday field seats for your GA tickets.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith