Chicago Merch

Comments

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,471
    No black
  • mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 249
    I'd call that a misprint, but cool nonetheless.
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,471
    mikeliska said:
    I'd call that a misprint, but cool nonetheless.
    Agreed. 
  • I just went through merch line. They had everything including XXL rats shirt. I just bought one. Doing sound check now.
  • So the restocks whenever and not as things start to run low is kind of annoying. But the line moved so fast I have a hard time complaining too much.
  • TenJamsTenJams Posts: 30
    Best merch experience I’ve ever had.  Line was really long, but it only took 30 mins to through it.  Didn’t have the poster I wanted, so went back after lunch at small cheval.  Afterwards the line was 5 mins and they had the poster I wanted.  Super happy.  And the cubs pearl jam jersey is so f’n great. 
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,184
    I went in the line outside at 4:15 and spent maybe 10 minutes.  Got my poster and banner. No large shirts though. Got inside Wrigley at 5:25 and got the shirts I wanted in 5 minutes... it was pretty well ran today.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • TheBeardedFellowTheBeardedFellow Posts: 317
    edited August 29
    lots of Van Orton’s at the field merch booths…. Was shut out of it outside earlier

…and inside on the concourse, walking throigh
    Post edited by TheBeardedFellow on
  • YieldwaukeeYieldwaukee Posts: 126
    TenJams said:
    Best merch experience I’ve ever had.  Line was really long, but it only took 30 mins to through it.  Didn’t have the poster I wanted, so went back after lunch at small cheval.  Afterwards the line was 5 mins and they had the poster I wanted.  Super happy.  And the cubs pearl jam jersey is so f’n great. 
    Anyone know how the jersey is selling? That’s what I am hoping to pick up tomorrow.

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    Anyone grab a good pic of the Wrigley sign with Pearl Jam on it?
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • RP112579RP112579 Posts: 3,381
    ComeToTX said:
    Anyone grab a good pic of the Wrigley sign with Pearl Jam on it?

6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
    8/29/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/31/23 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    Awesome! Thx!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,317
    Setlist shirts available tomorrow
  • rrebernrrebern Posts: 86
    Anyone know if the skate decks are sold out? Hoping to pick one up today. Thanks!
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,460
    rrebern said:
    Anyone know if the skate decks are sold out? Hoping to pick one up today. Thanks!
    I was able to grab one 15-20 minutes after the show. They had a handful left. It’s a cool skate deck! 
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • JC24205JC24205 Posts: 35
    Any update on set list shirts?
  • shmapshmap Posts: 374
    Does anyone have an extra N1 sticker? I'm heading to the merch tent this morning and can grab an extra N2 to trade. 
  • scootiep7scootiep7 Posts: 52

• Dug1200Dug1200 Posts: 200
    shmap said:
    Does anyone have an extra N1 sticker? I'm heading to the merch tent this morning and can grab an extra N2 to trade. 
    I have an extra n1 sticker and button.  Looking for n2.  If you don’t want the n1 button, I’ll pay for the n2.  Will be at show sat 
    rrebern said:
    I was able to grab one 15-20 minutes after the show. They had a handful left. It’s a cool skate deck! 
    Thanks man... fingers crossed!
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 281
    edited August 30
    rrebern said:
    rrebern said:
    They had them inside at last night's show as well. Wishing you the best! 
  • ImcoffeegirlImcoffeegirl Posts: 281
    edited August 30
    Looking for a night one token. I have a night one button and sticker to swap. 
  • I don't care about the new shirts today, never got into setlist shirts but awesome for those who love them. But never did get the N1 sticker. So I'm not waiting in line just for or the N2 sticker and button. Dreaded eBay for those I guess. I've never not gotten a sticker before. 
    I don't care about the new shirts today, never got into setlist shirts but awesome for those who love them. But never did get the N1 sticker. So I'm not waiting in line just for or the N2 sticker and button. Dreaded eBay for those I guess. I've never not gotten a sticker before. 
    I'm going to be in line in a few hours, don't have work today. I can try to pick one up for you.
    rrebern said:
    rrebern said:
    They had them inside at last night's show as well. Wishing you the best! 
    That's awesome, thanks for that... I'm feeling very optimistic now!
  • AvnishJAvnishJ Posts: 58
    What are the queues like this morning?  
  • jkurkajkurka Posts: 3
    I just saw that they will have a 8/29 set list shirt but I am on the way home. Normally I wouldn't do this, but it was my birthday  yesterday and I would love to have this one. If anyone is feeling generous and can pick up a medium (or I can make a large work), I would gladly cover the cost of the shirt plus shipping. 
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,434
    If anyone can grab me a 8/31 token, sticker, and button I'll gladly pay for your token, stickers, and button and throw in extra for a beer at the show! I'm getting in tomorrow afternoon and I'm not sure I'll have time to hit the merch stand ahead of time. If not, no worries but just throwing it out there :)
  • PJinILPJinIL Posts: 433
    This poster is pretty awesome! Hangs either way, though I prefer upside down, lol.

For real, though, the artist logo implies intended perspective, I actually like it upside down with the way the shadows cast from the letters. I think it looks cool where the light source might be coming from below. 

But, I could only buy 2 posters. Period. I get 2 limit on any one print, but 2 total? I might’ve been in an unlucky section of line and hopefully it got sorted out. I know this wasn’t the case for lots of other folks. So I only was able to get out with 2. Hopefully get the others Saturday.  
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.

Just joined the line, in the last row of barricades