Thanks for the MBOX suggestion!

DirtLikeMeDirtLikeMe Posts: 91
edited January 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I have now had my MBOX for a couple of weeks and it is really awesome. I was a bit skeptical at first but after using it I'm totally in love with it. It allows me to record and layer my guitar tracks with so much flexibility.

Anyways, I just wanted to thank those here in the forum that gave their thoughts and suggestions on the MBOX.
And if hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I've been using my MBox for well over two years. When i first bought it i was like what the hell is this small little box...and then i used it. I reccomend this to everyone on a budget, especially since Digidesign discontinued the 001
  • If you have a decent computer to begin with, and don't need lots of tracks at a time, the MBox is a pretty sweet way to go...

I've only had my Digi 002R for about two weeks, but I'm already neck-deep in it. Thankfully, I have a monster computer to run all of it.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • well, I am still stuck between mbox and E-MU 1820m.

I get the feeling the E-MU is harder to get into. The mbox has a very user friendly appearance.

I have decided against the wizard wah. I went and tried one yesterday but I will post that story in a different post.
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day