Options

PRS custom now with Grovers

DirtLikeMeDirtLikeMe Posts: 91
edited February 2004 in Musicians and Gearheads
as I had posted some time ago, I got rid of my standard PRS locking tuners for some Grovers. I just got back my guitar from the repair man today and could not be happier. A big difference in my opinion. The Grovers are nice, smooth, and allow for getting the tune just right. The PRS lockers while being smooth, lacked the precision and the characteristic of being "nice". Anyways, just wanted to share that with those who gave opinions when I needed help in deciding.
And if hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Originally posted by DirtLikeMe
    as I had posted some time ago, I got rid of my standard PRS locking tuners for some Grovers. I just got back my guitar from the repair man today and could not be happier. A big difference in my opinion. The Grovers are nice, smooth, and allow for getting the tune just right. The PRS lockers while being smooth, lacked the precision and the characteristic of being "nice". Anyways, just wanted to share that with those who gave opinions when I needed help in deciding.

Awesome. I remember that. The 18 to 1 ratio is pretty sweet. Nice and smooth.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.