Updated - Trade and arrangements found

lutwutchlutwutch Posts: 184
edited August 7 in Lost Dogs
Have a pair of good seats in section B for MSG2.  Would like to trade them for lower level seats on either side for Philly 2.  Got upper level 10C seats for Philly 2 for that show that I would then sell on TM F2F.  

1. does anyone want to trade?
2. if so, I know I can transfer seats for MSG2 but how would I get tickets for Philly 2 since they aren't transferable?

Thoughts or ideas greatly appreciated.
All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, '22 MSG II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
Post edited by lutwutch on

Comments

• RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 435
    If they fall apart am very interested and have great Philly 2 seats available
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"