Shannon's For Sale

sustainediasustainedia Posts: 112
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
Need Money. Shannon Overdrive and Shannon Phaser. Make a reasonable offer and add $5 bucks for shipping. Post here, or for faster service email info at sundialproject.com

and check out

http://www.sundialproject.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• just for an "in the park" i sold my shannon compressor for $150 canadian.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • These don't come up very often, someone here shouldn't hesitate on picking either of these up. I love the OD so much I'm almost tempted to make an offer for a 2nd one :)

Although it's the Distortion I'm really after.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Are there any true sound clips of the overdrive around?

You folks all rave about them, but I've never heard one.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • um, at this point i really need the money. anyone want to offer $125
  • Is the Phaser the older, flat-box design or the newer, wedge-shaped? Is it numbered? I'm interested...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • it is the newer wedge. not sure about the number. where would it be?

if you guys aren't interested, i'll probably put them on ebay tomorrow. not sure if they'll even sell, but worth a shot. let me know.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    $125 is a freaking steal. That's one of the best of those type of phasers you can own. Very Very smooth with a color knob to control the flavor.

It will definately sell on Ebay. Some of the hammond box original versions I've seen have gone for more than list.

http://www.shannon-effects.com/phaser.html

Eric basically listened to everybody and tried to incorporate the good changes he could make in these. Jacks being on top makes it very pedalboard friendly, if possible all pedals should be made this way because it saves space. The speed knob being backwards takes a second to understand but once you get it, you get it, Zvex does this for everything and no one complains. It's the best phaser I've ever tried.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • I currently have each of these pedals the newer wedge phaser and an OD. yep Paco was right the phaser is wicked I only wish I had the original one I got from Eric himself cuz it had a switch that let me go from phaser to a uni-vibe like effect...than some dirtbag crack-head stole our trailer and all our gear but thats another story. Eric hooked me up with two new pedals to replace the two I lost and they are awesome. they will def sell on E-bay at a good price good luck

http://www.evenflowrocks.com
    www.myspace.com/evenflowrocks

heathen frog psycho number ONE!
  • it is the newer wedge. not sure about the number. where would it be?

if you guys aren't interested, i'll probably put them on ebay tomorrow. not sure if they'll even sell, but worth a shot. let me know.

you have to remove the backplate, then usually the backplate, and somewhere on the main chassis will have Eric Shannons signature/initials, and a matchign serial number (lid to chassis)

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • i found them.

overdrive is 053
    phaser is 067C

i think
  • Well, they went for 100 bucks each, one bid, so apparently they aren't that popular anymore, or people have run out of money.

Thanks for the help.